Solo Rancor Raid Shared Rankings

A guild mate of mine has started an online petition regarding the messed up system for Rancor raid rankings where multiple people have the same score and can finish as low as 20th place if there are enough solos in a raid. I know this has been discussed plenty on here but I haven't seen a petition yet so if you feel strongly about the current system then please take a minute to visit this link:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/swgoh-raids-give-us-joint-place-rankings?utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=Send+to+Friend
I hope this isn't against any forum rules, if it is I apologise in advance. Thanks.

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    I post zero most of the time.. cause way it work i finish late 40s every rancor raid

Would love it to change
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    No need to waste resources on fixing this when player made solutions work. Use the first 24 hours to send in only one character each, then solo after 24 hours. There will be no more ties.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Aero wrote: »
    No need to waste resources on fixing this when player made solutions work. Use the first 24 hours to send in only one character each, then solo after 24 hours. There will be no more ties.

No as reason guilds set a limit is to allow everyone to 7* han.. what you said makes no sense
  • Aero wrote: »
    The thing behind your logic isn't that great because how would you feel if you basically wasted a zeta to get in the 40's in your guild when you can clearly solo it but you get the bottom rewards.. it needs to be adjusted.