Had 18 zetas, spent 4K fleet coins to get 2 more. Still on 18. What's going on?!

Title says it all. Was about to zeta Kylo only to realise that the 2 I bought today hadn't been added...

Replies

• Options
    Happened to me too a few days ago. Just one of those things I guess. Chalked it off and moved on.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    Dreislao wrote: »
    Happened to me too a few days ago. Just one of those things I guess. Chalked it off and moved on.

I wouldn't accept this tbh. This isn't right fin it happened. Don't just move on chase it up!
  • Options
    Put in a support ticket. They can datamine your account and see what's up
  • Options
    wow... I would be so angry.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    This is unacceptable.
  • BigBP
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Something similar happened to me so I thought I accidentally spent my fleet tokens. Now I wish I pursued my case further:/
  • Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    Put in a support ticket. They can datamine your account and see what's up

Yes, they can, and if you're very lucky they will restore your missing items. If you are only a little lucky, they will offer you 100 crystals to compensate you for your trouble. That's what they offered me when I did not get my raid rewards.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    You just made me go check for my zetas lol... I'm hoarding... But all fine there, had 22, bought 1 today and now it's 23...
  • Options
    Hopefully they added some randomness to the currency purchases. The guaranteed nature of them was getting kind of stale.
  • Options
    Mighta said 16 before and 18 after. Those two can easily get confused
  • Options
    Hopefully they added some randomness to the currency purchases. The guaranteed nature of them was getting kind of stale.

Don't worry they're gonna do this for crystals as well. $99.99 for a 50/50 chance of getting a vault