What's the current record for hAAT p4 using Vader lead?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    With barris zeta'ed I'd image it easier to keep shaman alive. I bet hitting 6mil can be accomplished. Post on how your run turns out.
  • Options
    With barris zeta'ed I'd image it easier to keep shaman alive. I bet hitting 6mil can be accomplished. Post on how your run turns out.

I was gonna go boba instead of shaman
  • Options

3.2 mil. First attempt doing it so sure I messed it up plenty.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Can you guys post your swgoh.gg pages? I wanna try this out and I'm curious how my mods stack up.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Can you guys post your swgoh.gg pages? I wanna try this out and I'm curious how my mods stack up.

https://swgoh.gg/u/tatebomb/

I doubt my mods will show on zader and company though. I move them around a lot
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Josh_K wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    No clones or rebels? Both are far superior to zader in p4

Are rebels really far superior to a Zader team in p4? I don't think I've seen rebels do 5 mil damage in p4? P2 is better for Zader because of the whole buff flyover fiasco, but if you have other teams for P2 or miss P2 he can still do a ton of damage in p4.

IBKHZyU.jpg

Have gotten up to 5.5m so far. 6 is probably possible with really good mods.

Oh nice! My rebels aren't all that well geared, I knew they were good, but hadn't seen anything that high before. Thanks
  • Donkay
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Hurkan wrote: »
    If you dont have tusken shaman p4 is better than p2 with boba
    https://youtu.be/KBzCOrKclf0

@Hurkan is Sid and/or Barriss zeta'ed?
  • Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »

3.2 mil. First attempt doing it so sure I messed it up plenty.

Nice run!
  • Hurkan
    77 posts Member
    Options
    Donkay wrote: »
    Hurkan wrote: »
    If you dont have tusken shaman p4 is better than p2 with boba
    https://youtu.be/KBzCOrKclf0

@Hurkan is Sid and/or Barriss zeta'ed?

Sidious zeta, barriss not zeta
  • Options
    vEOqReB.jpg

Like I said, idk what the record for zader p4 is, but this is from a guy in MC. @Tatebomb

That's an unfair comparison though. The MC's are one of the strongest guilds around. Few others could replicate that kind of achievement.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    Question was the record score. 5.2 is likely godly mods and sweet rng I bet.
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Did over 7 million with Vader (L), Palp, Sidious, Bobba, Tie FIghter Pilot yesterday in regular on phase 4. Only Vader has zeta, and Sidious is G10. My guild doesn't do heroic yet. I had some Culling Blades that were not critting that were hitting a few hundred thousand, so with better mods, and more crit chance I could probably do a fair bit more.

A good Zader team can solo p4 on normal. But p2 and p4 are easy on normal, on account of you can sneeze at the tank and it will topple. On heroic, the guns not only have more health and hit harder, but they are faster too.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »
    Did over 7 million with Vader (L), Palp, Sidious, Bobba, Tie FIghter Pilot yesterday in regular on phase 4. Only Vader has zeta, and Sidious is G10. My guild doesn't do heroic yet. I had some Culling Blades that were not critting that were hitting a few hundred thousand, so with better mods, and more crit chance I could probably do a fair bit more.

A good Zader team can solo p4 on normal. But p2 and p4 are easy on normal, on account of you can sneeze at the tank and it will topple. On heroic, the guns not only have more health and hit harder, but they are faster too.

Yeah, in my guild we run normal and I honestly topple the tank too fast in p4 with my Zader team. Too hard to keep the side turrets alive long enough to get your cooldowns back and get the most out of the un-toppled tank before it takes a turn.
  • Options
    vEOqReB.jpg

Like I said, idk what the record for zader p4 is, but this is from a guy in MC. @Tatebomb

That's an unfair comparison though. The MC's are one of the strongest guilds around. Few others could replicate that kind of achievement.

You don't need God mods to score high with vader in p4. I get no less than 3 mil on a bad run.
  • Options
    Is p4 zader possible without bariss? Missed my guild's p2 and need to clench 2nd place to get GK today
  • Options
    Goom128 wrote: »
    Is p4 zader possible without bariss? Missed my guild's p2 and need to clench 2nd place to get GK today

I think so, lumi might work. You just need someone to heal and a buff to make it through the airstrke.