December 2015 shard. Who's on ours? some of top users: Batousi, Klesk, GeneralDom

Replies

• oh nice!

once the guilds come out here, let me know if you can get me in!
  • Team Instinct is very informative, im sure there'll be a lot of people trying to join them
  • Batousi
    75 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes and we are filling spots now so if you want to try and get in I would fill out an application.
  • Batousi wrote: »
    Yes and we are filling spots now so if you want to try and get in I would fill out an application.

ok sounds good

I'll do it when I'm on a cpu

side note: i'm such a dummy... i was beating you tonight for #1, had my 5 toons left, only your Daka. Was letting time run out, but at a friends house.... starting telling a story and forgot to look at my attack and time ran out hahaha... you're welcome for the extra 150 crystals lol

• Ah heh well I still had over a min when time ran out and I can auto beat any team on our sever. Only thing would be lucky rng dodges if I could do it on time. But thanks anyway!
  • actually it wasnt you
    had a few too many drinks last night lol
  • Haha well sounds like you had fun at least lol
  • LegoLegs_
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Looks like I am on this server as well...I float around between top 25 - 50 each day, so not much of a threat.....yet :smile:

Arena payout is 6pm (GMT +02:00 time zone - South Africa)...its 11pm here right now.
  • Nice to meet another member of our server.
  • Somehow I finally managed top 20 at payout today :smiley: whoohoo
  • grats man! when this shard first started i was top 3. still haven't hit 1 but i'm not too worried as currently i'm the highest level on here :) just need to get a few more shards and i'll go from no dooku to 7* dooku. (the reason i don't unlock now is there is that small chance i'll get him in a bronizum pack)
  • SuperCroft wrote: »
    grats man! when this shard first started i was top 3. still haven't hit 1 but i'm not too worried as currently i'm the highest level on here :) just need to get a few more shards and i'll go from no dooku to 7* dooku. (the reason i don't unlock now is there is that small chance i'll get him in a bronizum pack)

I got my Dooku from a bronzium when I started the game and had him on my team ever since, but I only 7*'ed him about 2 or 3 weeks ago as well...One of my favourite toons in the game.

I'm not too bothered with getting into top 10...I am just trying to stay in the top 50 every day so that I can collect the payout :smile: Being FTP I really need those crystals and tokens to work on some other toons and for levelling purposes (almost at 74).
  • hey welcome fellas :)
  • Maybe I'm just sour after dropping to rank #60 after the update :p ....but, is it just me or did something suddenly change in our player line-up?

Or perhaps more players are playing after the update...who knows... I had to claw my way back just to get back into the 20s... oh well, suppose it is a new challenge - my Fives will get the level 8 ability in the next 2 or 3 days, we'll see what happens then :)
  • Not sure seems same to me mostly. Got #1 like usual lol.
  • Batousi wrote: »
    Not sure seems same to me mostly. Got #1 like usual lol.

you're like a machine

i once tried to refresh as fast as I could to start another attack and keep 1... you were already attacking me lol
    LegoLegs_ wrote: »
    Maybe I'm just sour after dropping to rank #60 after the update :p ....but, is it just me or did something suddenly change in our player line-up?

Or perhaps more players are playing after the update...who knows... I had to claw my way back just to get back into the 20s... oh well, suppose it is a new challenge - my Fives will get the level 8 ability in the next 2 or 3 days, we'll see what happens then :)

yes our server seems much much competitive recently. I agree in that. Still manage my 2/3 spot everyday tho. Once in a blue moon I manage to time it right to get 1, but Batousi is too good at keeping it.

Plus I usually sit down for diner 10-15 before oayout... wife is hating on me lately if i try to play
    that's why i aim for #2 often instead
  • Haha I am a machine. Sorry man it is just my competitive nature lol
  • I try and avoid both your squads :# My team is vulnerable to a few things....still working on that, but I managed to consistently get into the lower top 10 at payout over the last 2 weeks.

When is your payout times? I find that things get less competitive after 17:00 GMT +2, so that is when I try to jump spots before my payout at 18:00. But....working full time makes arena tricky during the week, oh well - I still enjoy the scramble :)
  • LegoLegs_ wrote: »
    I try and avoid both your squads :# My team is vulnerable to a few things....still working on that, but I managed to consistently get into the lower top 10 at payout over the last 2 weeks.

When is your payout times? I find that things get less competitive after 17:00 GMT +2, so that is when I try to jump spots before my payout at 18:00. But....working full time makes arena tricky during the week, oh well - I still enjoy the scramble :)

Batousi and I's payout are at 7pm eastern

I find I'll drop more spots in between 4 and 6pm eastern

and early mornings

• Lol you all should just join our guild now and be apart of what will be the best guild on our server. Guided Force. You are all great players and with Krebbdoor, myself, Styling, you three, and some of the top guys already on a few other servers we will definitely own it in the rankings. Hale you are a beast, it usually takes my droid team 4 shots to beat you lol. I like the Leia change, she's a monster with those other 4. Wondering if my soon to be resistance team will dominate that though. We will see
  • hey you guys! how are things? are raids treating you kindly?
  • Batousi
    75 posts Member
    Hey there! Doing good and you? Ya can't really complain been getting decent gear and getting chars up.
  • **** Batousi! Nice team you put together recently!
  • Thanks man it is a lot of fun to lol. I can win matches in 30 sec on auto lol
  • Hope everyone is having a good summer. I've guess I have been slacking too much in arena lately, with my name removed from the thread title, I was having trouble finding this thread. All good though, those other guys we had listed up there either don't play anymore or changed names.

I really love the diversity on our shard. Seems we always have 5-6 really unique teams in the top 10 these days. Hopefully everyone doesn't go empire all at once.

Croft, do you still play? I haven't seen you up top in a long time.

Cheers y'all.
  • I tried out your team Karsa when I was holding it's pretty nice, but that Han stun on offense just too strong heh. On defense he prolly stuns rg or something lol. I got Emp but not gonna use him for right now, need about a million blue Intel pieces for him sigh.
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    lol Karsa, no offence, I just switched title because it had old names before name change and just threw names in there

i can put it back if you wish lol

*** and yeah, your teams are difficult! ***
  • Hey Batousi, Yeah i really like your variation. Last time i fought you he stunned Biggs right off the bat and i had a really tough time coming back after that. I'm still about 30 shards shy on 7* for Han so hopefully i can try that out soon.

EP seems pretty fun. I have him mostly built but since i just busted out the Wiggs team i'm gonna run with variations of that for awhile. Same boat for EP, i still need that piece that requires 40+40 blue items, and a scanner. Might be awhile!

No worries LS, you don't need to add it, i just thought it was strange that i looked for like 5 minutes and didn't see my name, then when i was about to give up i noticed this thread was indeed on the front page.
  • What's up Fellas.......
    Add me on "Line" app. general_dom