Squad Idea

Not that it's a new concept, but I think it would fit nicely in this game.

Squad Formations.

Different Formations provide different bonuses.
Defensive Formation could be a 4 person front protecting the the heavy hitter in 5th spot, providing 5th spot 50% defense bonus.
Or like a T formation for a more balance, minimal defense bonus for the ones in back, offense bonus for front.
This would also provide further customization as the different slots of the formation would provide their own little buff or whatnot.
These are simply basic ideas of formation/bonus, the possibilities are endless.

It could also provide an extra tier of game progression.

Replies

• It is an interesting concept that many if not most games of turn based strategy employee, but since it's so late in the game, I highly doubt the devs would consider it. It would be a nightmare of great lengths to try and balance the entire game with such a game changing mechanic. It would be awesome if it was done, and I'm not saying it couldn't, but it was be a huge undertaking to attempt to balance it. And if there is one thing we know about the devs, they are not very good at balance.
  • True, it would have to be part of a large update. But instead of increasing level cap to 100 (signs of game stagnation), this could be a different flavor of advancement.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Sounds kind of like ships, you put your supports in the back so they can't be targeted so easily
  • I think it would help to bring actual tactics into play a little more.
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    I like it. Very good concept.
  • For ships this would do good, for characters not so much.