Character indicator stuck

From the main game screen in the cantina, the indicator badge on my character tab is stuck at 3+ and won't reset. It doesn't make it impossible to play or anything, but is fairly annoying.
Any suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    This could be because you have something for a character that you can equip, but don't meet the level requirement yet.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • bigStatiK
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Mine is also "permanently" stuck at 3+.
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    This could be because you have something for a character that you can equip, but don't meet the level requirement yet.

If I understand things correctly, when that's the case the plus sign in the gear slot is orange, is that right? I currently have one character in that situation (only for one gear slot), so I don't think it's that.
  • Options
    Yes, that is correct, the gear slot will be orange. Not sure what the other 3 could be. If you want, you can always upload a screenshot of your character screen and I can take a guess :)
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    It means you can upgrade your characters more than 3 times.
  • roguethirteen13
    17 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yes, that is correct, the gear slot will be orange. Not sure what the other 3 could be. If you want, you can always upload a screenshot of your character screen and I can take a guess :)

Thanks for the response! Assuming the link works, this is what my character screen looks like. My understanding is that the indicator should be at 1 for the orange + on Biggs, but that's it.
    Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I have the same thing going on.
  • EA_Jesse
    663 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the screenshot! In the future you can attach them directly to your post for easier viewing.
  • dauz6063
    73 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the screenshot! In the future you can attach them directly to your post for easier viewing. sd

that would be awesome. +1

Edit: I was thinking EA_Jesse was saying they would make the forum can be attached with image directly but i guess that was not the case :|

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    I have also had this since very early on the game and can assure you at that stage I had no level requirements, possible promotions, ability mats, or nested gear to craft.

All my Heroes were the max level they could be and at the time so I checked every Hero to see what it could be. None were showing any red label indicators, nor did they have anything to upgrade.

The only reason I could think of at the time was the fact I had several training droids in my inventory.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    I have no orange '+' signs on any of my characters, nor any characters ready to upgrade. The screen shots should show that in my original post. Any other reason why it may be like that?
  • Options
    I've got the same issue, I think the bug is when you have several characters that can equip the same piece of gear and only have one piece of gear the game gets confused and thinks the gear is available for them still, I have been stuck at 2 for a while now and just now I had 3 characters and one piece of gear I gave it to one character and now my notification is stuck on 3, so that's what I figure
  • Terminex
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I have the same problem, see attached. As you can see, main screen shows 3 upgrades available, yet the character screen shows none. I also have no training droids.

http://imgur.com/a/WSe4J
  • Options
    Any word of a fix for this yet?
  • Options
    Same issue here. No gear to equip and all characters at max level.

iOS 9.1. iPhone 6s
  • Options
    Unfortunately i've got this issue too :/
  • Options
    I've figured it out guys, check gear that is EQUIPPED on your characters, you have the materials to craft another of the same!!
  • Options
    It's driving me crazy!! Please fix this!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Sell all items and it goes away, so its up to you how anoying you find the red circle :|
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Sell all items and it goes away, so its up to you how anoying you find the red circle :|

Yea, that's a good fix :neutral:
  • Options
    Can't get rid of mine. EVAR. lol
  • Options
    Masterjoe wrote: »
    I've figured it out guys, check gear that is EQUIPPED on your characters, you have the materials to craft another of the same!!

That stupid icon has been driving me crazy - this was exactly it .. Good catch. :)
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    This is important to note @EA_Jesse.

I jad thebsame thing very early in the game andnthe only explanation was that I had training droids but all my characters were already max level, however I was not going to sell them to find out.

I experienced it long before gear needed to be crafted as well fyi.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options

I was on the same indicator stuck, but with a red number two. Then I trained my Jedi consul, and it went to a red number one.
    I was luck because nothing else was on the screen that indicates than that was the issue.

How can I know for sure? I trained all my characters but it doesn't dissappear