A legit proposal regarding shipments/shops

Rizn
246 posts Member
Any chance that once a toon/ship is promoted to 7 stars they stop showing up in the random shops?

I know the shard shop is there but we still have the regular places like GW/arena stores to farm extra shards for toons if we want.

Replies

• Some of us use the 7* toons to farm shard shop currency....
  • Yeah, bad idea.
  • Some of us use the 7* toons to farm shard shop currency....

They should make extra character shards go towards crystals then remove the shard shop IMO. It's too much effort for too little reward. But they do have some weird stuff going on with the shipment refreshes. I think Arena, norm shipments, cantina and gw refresh every 6 hours, but shard refreshes every 12 and guild and fleet shipments refresh ever 12 hour except when you get rewards then it refreshes your rewards and it takes like 2 or 3 hours. There has to be something off with one of the 12 hours though. But it's weird. And sometimes it refreshes into the exact same stuff, sometimes I need it but it's annoying when you don't.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Some of us use the 7* toons to farm shard shop currency....

Kk0s1Bz.jpg

Shard shop is awful. I'd rather bank my currency.
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Shard shop refreshes once a day when your daily activities reset. Guild store and fleet shipments refreshes at the 3 bonus energy times. GW, squad, mods and regular shipments are every 6 hours.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Some of us use the 7* toons to farm shard shop currency....

Shard shop is awful. I'd rather bank my currency.

Lol. Well, I'm farming Krennic right now, then I'll go back to hoarding all currency when he is done in a week or two.
  • Here's a better idea: as soon as you 7* a toon, or no longer shows up packs/chromium pulls.