Rey is totally busted.

Prev13456
On assist she should not be able to proc foresight off of her basic attack.

I just played a game where she never dropped foresight the entire match because of assists and phasma leader skill, even after removing it multiple times.

How is that balanced?

Replies

• I face lvl 70 five star Rey in GW and she go first and one hit kill old daka
    FOTP is due to bug and Rey is turely real power
    Should I farm her?
  • It's very slow farm (3-4 months for 7-star with just the 3 nodes, no refreshes) and who knows how long glass cannons will be near the top of the meta

That said, she is amazing, even at 4-5 stars (mine is almost 6, yay!). I got lucky and pulled her from a Chromium, so got an 80-shard jump on most players. I would expect her to remain viable, even after the meta shifts (which it will, with Poe now under such pressure), since she is the main character in the new movie, and is such a long farm (hard node / chromium exclusive).
  • Of the best glass cannons (imo the top 4 are Leia, Rey, Maul, and FOTP), she may be the easiest farm actually, and is arguably as powerful/useful as any of them.

I'd like to see a nice buff to Maul too, which isn't likely a very popular opinion among nonwhales, but at present he is the hardest to get, and probably inferior to the other 3 (maybe not FOTP post patch).
  • +1 for Maul buff from a F2P who doesn't have him.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Buff Maul by putting him in GW shipments.
  • Cecton wrote: »
    Buff Maul by putting him in GW shipments.

+1
  • While Rey doesnt have much health, she easily gains foresight...
  • Cecton wrote: »
    Buff Maul by putting him in GW shipments.

Yessssssss! He is one of my faves, and I'd love to be able to star him up!
  • And here we go again...
  • Maybe set foresight to expire after one turn or make it impossible to proc on assists?

If you don't kill her immediately in the right team composition she will totally take over the game.
  • So continue farming Rey, got it.
  • Jpoom105 wrote: »
    So continue farming Rey, got it.

Yup, same.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I guess Rey will be the one to farm after the jedi hype. There's a place waiting for her right next to Phasma, GS and IG86...
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    I guess Rey will be the one to farm after the jedi hype. There's a place waiting for her right next to Phasma, GS and IG86...

...and Yoda!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Jpoom105 wrote: »
    So continue farming Rey, got it.

Hahaha. Keep on truckin'
  • What is foresight?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    What is foresight?

100% evade for the first attack
  • I started farming her when she one shot my 6* gr7 lumi with her special... On 12/80:( slow grind. Need that second node unlucked asap but I'm stuck on the last jawa level with ashoka-.-
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I think the word you are looking for is that she is awesome!
  • EM650 wrote: »

lol...
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Elyndria wrote: »
    EM650 wrote: »

lol...

Haha, at least you got your sense of humor
  • You 1) probably got unlucky, 2) probably have a worse team. Sorry man, 1 negative experience doesn't mean a character should be nerfed
  • She is extremely squishy....but absolute gold with certain team comps. I'm farming her, 16/65....not even going to level until at least five stars. But I chose her over fotp for a reason.
  • She is extremely squishy....but absolute gold with certain team comps. I'm farming her, 16/65....not even going to level until at least five stars. But I chose her over fotp for a reason.

Because she's hotter?
  • I guess "balanced" means countering your only counter in your kit. (you can lower her insane damage to just ludicrous...if you can land a debuff before she foresights lmfao)
  • l3end3r wrote: »
    You 1) probably got unlucky, 2) probably have a worse team. Sorry man, 1 negative experience doesn't mean a character should be nerfed
    I did get unlucky, but it's not an interaction that should be happening at all.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    She is extremely squishy....but absolute gold with certain team comps. I'm farming her, 16/65....not even going to level until at least five stars. But I chose her over fotp for a reason.

Because she's hotter?

Don't underestimate FOTP's black latex butt!
  • Careful...she gonna get Poe'd...
  • Rey is awesome. She is difficult to star up and not very easy to gear up either. I've got her 5* at Gear 8 (2 pieces) her skills at 6 7 6 and she is easily my best character and I have a few maxed out 7 star guys. You really need to hit foresight with an AOE character do you can follow up with like a couple hard hits. What you describe as her always keeping foresight on doesn't happen often at all but it seems like AI manages to always hit assists revives stuns and stuff way more than I do. I think they up it to account for the fact the AI is really dumb but it can be horrible when you face stunners with phasma and get 1 Attack for every 3 they got. There are a lot of characters that can be frustrating I hope Rey stays in tact as she is a ton of work but totally worth it.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    EM650 wrote: »

Great princess bride reference pal ;)