Game Update 4/25 release notes***NOTE*** - everything in the updates below may not be fully visible in game until May 4th.What’s New-
R2-D2 Arrives in Galaxy of Heroes!Event Start: May 4th
- R2-D2 Legendary Event
- Empire Faction Pass: General Veers
- Elite Combat Event III
- Ship: Gauntlet Starfighter
- The versatile Support Droid, R2-D2, has been seen on the Death Star! Gather your best EMPIRE forces and defeat the famous crew of the Millennium Falcon to capture R2 in THE DARING DROID, a very rare multi-tiered event!
Can you foil the REBELS' plans and capture this legendary astromech?
- Base: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 35-80% chance to inflict Stun for 1 turn. This attack deals 30% more damage to Burning targets.
- Base: Target ally gains Foresight for 2 turns and all other allies have a 70-100% chance to gain Stealth for 2 turns. R2-D2 gains 10-40% Turn Meter. (Cooldown 5-4)
- Base: Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Burning for 2-3 turns. This attack can't be Evaded. (Cooldown 5-4)
- NOTE: Burning! Deals damage over time and minimizes chance to Evade.
- Base: While R2-D2 is active, all allies gain 4-10% Critical Chance and 4-10% Accuracy.
- Base: At the start of battle, R2-D2 gains 5-10% Max Protection for each Droid ally, 5-10% Offense for each Galactic Republic ally, 5-10% Max Health for each Rebel ally, and 5-10% Potency for each Resistance ally.
May Daily login character and Faction Pass
CHARACTER UPDATESGeneral Veers
- The Empire is always formulating new strategies to crush the Rebel threat. General Veers is the Daily Login for May and heads the charge with a new Empire Faction rework introducing the 'Imperial Trooper' faction!
- With the addition of the new 'Imperial Trooper' category, debuting in May, Troopers will share a variety of unique abilities and advantages becoming a much more formidable force. General Veers can bring the full might of his Troopers to bear on the filthy Rebel scum with his incredible Trooper synergies. Additional details for the Imperial Trooper category will be shared next week.
- Now has the "Imperial Trooper" category.
- Now also has a chance to grant Speed Up to a random Imperial Trooper ally who doesn't have it.
- Upgrade 7 now grants +10% Damage instead of +5% Damage.
- Omega: Now adds +15% Damage and +30% (up from +15%) Speed Up Chance.
- Now also calls all other Imperial Trooper allies to assist, dealing 40% less damage.
- Upgrade 7 now grants +10% Damage instead of +5% Damage.
- Omega: Now adds +15% Damage in addition to previous bonus of +15% Ability Block Chance.
Imperial Assault Commander
- Gains "Imperial Trooper allies gain 20 Speed."
- Omega: Gains "Imperial Troopers gain 10% Turn Meter whenever they gain a buff" in addition to previous bonus of +4% Offense.
- Now grants all bonuses to all Imperial Troopers.
- Gains: "While Veers is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +15% Critical Chance."
- NEW ZETA: Recover 10% Protection whenever an enemy is defeated, +20% Offense Up Chance, and +60% Turn Meter Gain Chance
- Nute Gunray's Leader ability has been adjusted: Turn Meter gain on Critical Hit has been increased to 30/40/50% from 20/25/30% at ranks 3/5/8, but can now only trigger once per turn (i.e., multi-hit, multi-attack, and AoE abilities will only trigger the effect once on the first Critical Hit scored.)
New Character faction-
NEW PACKS & BUNDLESGauntlet Star Fighter Pack
- Characters relevant to the Galactic Republic era have now received a "Galactic Republic" faction tag. Additionally, many ships from the era have had their identifier updated from "Republic" to "Galactic Republic".
Gauntlet Star Fighter bundle
- Once you’ve tackled the Elite Combat III event (LINK), be sure to seven star your Gauntlet Starfighter ship with Blueprints PLUS Ship Building Materials, Enhancement Droids and Prestige! Each pack has a chance to crit for 30 BLUEPRINTS! Otherwise, 5 shards per pack.
SHARD SHOP & CHARACTER CADENCE UPDATE
- Wreak havoc on enemy fleets with a Gauntlet Starfighter Ship! This ship is crewed by Gar Saxon and his elite Imperial Super Commando (featured in the Elite Combat event series). Level up your Gauntlet Starfighter with 25 blueprints (or unlock at 2-stars)!
With Director Krennic and Death Trooper rotated out, the following Characters have been added to the Shard Shop for a limited time.
- Darth Nihilus
- Sith Trooper
- Sith Assassin
Additionally, these Characters can also be found in the following locations:
EVENTSASSAULT BATTLE FOREST MOON UPDATE
- Darth Nihilus- Hard Dark Side Battles 9-A
- Sith Trooper- Cantina Battles 8-B
- Sith Assassin- Cantina Battles 8-C
Assault Battle: Forest Moon has been updated! To coincide with the new update to the Imperial Troopers we’ve retuned this event and updated the rewards. This event will run in May, so get your Empire and/or Droid characters ready for a fight!
ELITE COMBAT III
- Now has 3 tiers: Hard, Very Hard, and Bonus
- Difficulty has been readjusted across all tiers to meet the goal of providing challenging content at the level of the tier. Note however that mechanics remain largely unchanged, so the strategies you have used in the past should continue to be valid.
- Descriptions have been updated to clearly state recommended player/unit level, and recommended gear tier for participating units. Please note that since there are so many possible squad configurations, some units in certain combinations are naturally going to have an easier time completing the event then others.
- Repeat completion rewards have been completely overhauled. Each win will now grant 4 shards of a single Ewok, Credits, Salvage, and a single mod of 4-dots or better. In general, rewards should feel more useful and should consist of more things which are needed.
- First time rewards remain unchanged.
- The “Deadly” buff some Ewoks have in this event has had its description updated, and now features the “lock” icon effect to denote that it is not subject to being dispelled.
- Teebo in encounter 4 is now correctly tagged as a Boss and is using the correct Boss stats for this encounter.
- The event power “Defend” has been updated as follows: Now grants 80% Defense, 100% Critical Avoidance, and restores 20% of a unit’s Maximum Health. (Was: 70% Defense and 10% health.) This ability lasts for one turn and has a two turn cooldown.
- The description for Defend has been updated to reflect the changes above.
- Updated refresh costs to match Assault Battle: Places of Power. Note that refreshing any tier refreshes only that tier.
With the previous Tiers successfully completed, now is the time to utilize all of Gauntlet Starfighter's abilities to effectively defeat the Rebels in this final Event! Gather your best Fleet. For more information, please be sure to review April 11th’s Game Update notes found <<HERE>>BUGS
- Fixed a bug that caused Tusken Shaman's Rite of Savagery ability to heal for much more than intended at rank 8
- Ships will no longer flicker when selected in fleet management screen