Game Update - 4/25/2017 Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

12345679Next

Replies

• I'm just glad R2 unlocks like Palp and Yoda do - at least I'll be able to bag a 5 star when this starts. I hope, anyway - my Magmatrooper is sort of the weak link in that plan.

• Are they going to do the right thing and label TFP an imperial Trooper?

Probably not, because he's a pilot, and not a trooper.
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    Veers still sucks. Waste of space
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Will only be able to get R2 to 6*. Concerned how long it will be till the event comes around again till I can get him at 7. I even use an empire team in arena currently. Just getting shoretrooper from 5 to 7* is too much with so little time. Wish we had more notice than 8 days...
  • The new jacked sith team with the Darth Maul lead is pain silly. I have been playing this game for over a year. I have many 7* leveled up characters with level 10+ gear and my entire squad gets defeated. Why on earth would they make a team so unevenly matched. Make the game no fun.
  • Ytsejam115 wrote: »
    The new jacked sith team with the Darth Maul lead is pain silly. I have been playing this game for over a year. I have many 7* leveled up characters with level 10+ gear and my entire squad gets defeated. Why on earth would they make a team so unevenly matched. Make the game no fun.

Totally agree. Hell I feel like Places of Power should be harder than level 9 modes on lightside....But nnnnoooooo! I smoked Places of Power....Can't touch the level 9 light though.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Can you guys consider in the new update, moving friend requests from inbox to the Ally section?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    ArkhamJay wrote: »
    Ytsejam115 wrote: »
    The new jacked sith team with the Darth Maul lead is pain silly. I have been playing this game for over a year. I have many 7* leveled up characters with level 10+ gear and my entire squad gets defeated. Why on earth would they make a team so unevenly matched. Make the game no fun.

Totally agree. Hell I feel like Places of Power should be harder than level 9 modes on lightside....But nnnnoooooo! I smoked Places of Power....Can't touch the level 9 light though.

That's because you're using a different roster of characters for those 2 modes
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • ArkhamJay
    48 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »
    ArkhamJay wrote: »
    Ytsejam115 wrote: »

That's because you're using a different roster of characters for those 2 modes

I get that...but my Jedi are leveled and geared up to no lower that tier 9.
  • What about stormtrooper Han thooooo?????
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    So where is the may event post? dont keep us waiting :cold_sweat:
This discussion has been closed.