Annoying Rancor Bug on 1st Place

How is the 1st Place determined? Recently l finish 1st Place on a RancorRaid (All the rancor and the very first to finish in TIME) and then a look up on the scores a few minutes later and a friend from my Guild is on 1st and other is on 2nd place (but l did finish it first, l was the VERY first LOL) and now l am on 3rd place WHAT? You guys need to fix this, it is getting annoying, you MUST give the same reward to every Guildmate that ends with the same score this is very dumb and need to be fixed ASAP EVERYBODY on the First Place DESERVES THE SAME PRIZES.

[img][/img]r10b5h.png

Replies

• Options
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon bro could you please explain this to me? How is the 1st Place decided if it is a Triple Draw?
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon bro could you please explain this to me? How is the 1st Place decided if it is a Triple Draw?

How about you try the "search" function before you go spamming a dev for a response. There is plenty of content and discussion on this already.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    It's currently sorted by Player ID, but Devs stated that they are looking into it.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    ElleMadara wrote: »

How about you try the "search" function before you go spamming a dev for a response. There is plenty of content and discussion on this already.

Oh excuse me ****, l am not omniscient
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    It's currently sorted by Player ID, but Devs stated that they are looking into it.

"Player ID"? What does that mean bro? I don't understand
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Go to your settings, you can see player ID at the bottom, a long string of alphabets and numbers. It's sorted in ASCII order currently I.e. Capital letters rank higher on the Raid Scoreboard.
    Mine starts with rek for rekt.
    Good luck if yours start with zzz.