Now you need Empire for R2-D2...

If they release Luke Skywalker in this type of an event which toons will you need? There's been a Empire, Jedi, Rebels already, don't think they'll make it Sith only as everyone has good Sith teams. Thoughts?

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Resistance
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Achilles wrote: »
    Resistance
    Good shout, as he's got a connection with all 3 factions already used, what if you can use any toon from them you want haha
  • If they add a 5th Ewok it could be Ewoks.

They could also use Imperial Troopers.

Most likely I would say it will involve ships as most players who have been playing a while have a squad for most factions.
  • If it isn't ships it would be bounty hunters.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Could still be Sith. Just because long time players have them doesn't mean everyone does, plus they chose Empire for R2 when tons of people have Empire.

I'm going to guess when they release him it will be an all new special way, though.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If they release Luke Skywalker in this type of an event which toons will you need? There's been a Empire, Jedi, Rebels already, don't think they'll make it Sith only as everyone has good Sith teams. Thoughts?

I actually see sith as a likely candidate. Yes a lot of people are running sith teams but how many have a full 7* sith team...

It would be a good business move to do that...
  • If they release Luke Skywalker in this type of an event which toons will you need? There's been a Empire, Jedi, Rebels already, don't think they'll make it Sith only as everyone has good Sith teams. Thoughts?

Belongs wich Luke they will be releasing in this form.

When ist is Old Luke from Ep. VIII you probably will need FO Units ^^

• Death Star ship raid.
  • My guess is the reward for the new game mode.
  • Or you can only use rare event toons like raid solo, GK, R2, yoda, and Palp. Sounds like something they would do.