R2 number crunch unique question

Bjpac04
119 posts Member
At the start of battle, R2-D2 gains 10% Max Protection for each Droid ally, 10% Offense for each Galactic Republic ally, 10% Max Health for each Rebel ally, and 10% Potency for each Resistance ally. At the start of battle, and when R2-D2 revives, other Droid, Galactic Republic, Rebel, and Resistance allies gain 10% of R2-D2's Max Protection, Offense, Max Health, and Potency until R2-D2 is defeated.

So does the 10% protection and health come before or after mods? Any thoughts on this??

Replies

• Ugh, nobody knows yet, but I'd put my guess on "calculation without mods"
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    I would guess that it's calculated based off of the current value of each stat at the start of the battle (which would include mods). That's how most other character abilities work. What I would like to know, is whether or not the boost R2D2 gives to your other allies is calculated off of R2D2's stats before or after he boosts himself.

Due to the order in which they're listed, I'd assume that R2D2 boosts his own stats first, and then boosts everyone else based off of his newly modified stats
  • Oh, you're referring to his Zeta skill. In that case his name is Z2, right? because that's the cool thing to do right?
  • A good question would be does K2SO get double boosts? He's got the Droid and Rebel tag.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • A good question would be does K2SO get double boosts? He's got the Droid and Rebel tag.

He shouldn't. Palpatine doesn't get double boosts from Zader lead.

Now K2S0 should boost R2D2's protection and health since he is both.

• Oh, you're referring to his Zeta skill. In that case his name is Z2, right? because that's the cool thing to do right?

I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. You have hate… you have anger… but you don’t use them.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    R2Z2 ;)

Nono!

It's Z2D2 if you have Unique #1 zeta'd, R2Z2 if you have #2, and Z2Z2 if you have both
  • Antares wrote: »
    Oh, you're referring to his Zeta skill. In that case his name is Z2, right? because that's the cool thing to do right?

Nono!

It's Z2D2 if you have Unique #1 zeta'd, R2Z2 if you have #2, and Z2Z2 if you have both

Those sound like really bad zombie movie/video game titles.
  • Obi_six_Kenobi
    369 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Here's another question. Does R2D2 count as an ally for purposes of calculating the first buff, in other words does he give himself a 10% buff in all 4 areas just by being on the battlefield himself?
  • Here's another question. Does R2D2 count as an ally for purposes of calculating the first buff, in other words does he give himself a 10% buff in all 4 areas just by being on the battlefield himself?
    By the wording yes. Otherwise it would be for each other ally.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    What I don't like about it is he'll probably bring back wiggs. Not a fan.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Woodroward wrote: »
    A good question would be does K2SO get double boosts? He's got the Droid and Rebel tag.

He shouldn't. Palpatine doesn't get double boosts from Zader lead.

Now K2S0 should boost R2D2's protection and health since he is both.

I agree k2 wouldn't but this is similar to palp lead with vader, so R2 should get both bonuses from k2.