Can Captain Phasma attack multiple times?

BeautifulColt
102 posts Member
edited February 2016
I know she can call to assist and she can attack alongside another ally. But is she able to attack more than once on her own turn? I was grinding in Cantinas this morning and this happened to me while I was playing. I thought this was really strange so I looked at her basic attack and it said:

"Deal Physical Damage to target enemy. This attack does 65% more damage if Phasma has Advantage." (Level 4)

This is a bit of an elusive description but I don't believe it says anything about attacking again.
My question is that is it a bug on the games part, or is she able to sometimes attack more than once?

Thanks all

Replies

• Options
    She is unable to attack twice using her basic. The only time a character will appear to attack twice is when a character will use a special that calls an assist, which calls another character to attack with it, and Phasma's leader skill activates, calling the same toon (unlikely albeit) to attack, so the aforementioned toon will attack twice.

If Phasma attacks, she cannot target herself to be her own assist(just so you know).
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Options
    Most I have seen her do vs me in the Arena is have fives call her for an assist which proced an assist on her and then it was her turn and she did the speed down aoe. So she stop me twice in a row and then did her AoE.
  • Options
    This has happened to me once. Phasma was on the AI'S team and everyone but her was dead. She was the leader so when she attacked she did it TWICE. Not sure if a bug or glitch but was pretty fun to see
  • Options
    Today on my second to last GW match Phasma was the last opponent left, agaisnt my team of 5(phasma,sidious,luminara,kylo,daka) all 7 stars and just before I killed her she used victory march and then shot me. I don't think my whole team had under 50% turn meter, so it seems like she can proc her own assist.
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    it happened to me again today, but I think this time she was assisting another ally of mine she attacked and then she attacked again
  • Options
    I've used QGJs Harmonious Assault which called Phasma as its assist and also called Phasma as an assist on hit.

Without another character also calling an assist I've never seen it happen though, as far as I know she shouldn't be able to double tap on her own turn unless there's some new glitch.
  • Options
    Today on my second to last GW match Phasma was the last opponent left, agaisnt my team of 5(phasma,sidious,luminara,kylo,daka) all 7 stars and just before I killed her she used victory march and then shot me. I don't think my whole team had under 50% turn meter, so it seems like she can proc her own assist.

Yeah, she does that. Yesterday in Arena, one toon each remaining, both red. She got me. I never noticed it earlier, though. I run Phasma too, BTW.
  • Options
    This isn't the nerf you're looking for.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Hate to be one of "Those people" but its either a bug or an AI "cheat", it was my Sid vs Her today and 3 times she double shot me so either she can call on herself or its one of the other options.