R2 synergy with K2SO and Chopper?

Since K2S0 and Chopper have both the Droid and Rebel tags, would R2 get 20% protection AND 20% health at the same time from those two characters?
Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??

Replies

• yes
  • Interesting. With the boosts to stats and evasion, chopper could essentially become the next dodge crazy Maul. K2 as well can be regenerating larger amounts of protection if he is Zeta'd as well.
  • Shhhh.
  • The masses must know!!! The Droids are back in town... ;)
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    i like R2 with K2SO, so probably will have to drag Cassian into the mix. I dunno about Chopper. Chopper r2 and K2so would be like 3 utility players, out of a team of 5. At least cassian can provide some damage within the trio. the question is, who to lead and who's the last spot... jyn and gk? or Wiggs?
  • M_L wrote: »
    i like R2 with K2SO, so probably will have to drag Cassian into the mix. I dunno about Chopper. Chopper r2 and K2so would be like 3 utility players, out of a team of 5. At least cassian can provide some damage within the trio. the question is, who to lead and who's the last spot... jyn and gk? or Wiggs?

I foresee the return of Wedge leads, but I would personally go with Jyn. I'd round it out with another Phoenix squad, either Zeb for the stagger or Sabine for the awesomeness that is Sabine. Will it be "viable?" Depends on the mods, really.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    If BB8 and C3PO ever get added they could all make a full light side droid team?
  • The reason for chopper is for the extra 10% on both health and protection for R2. I was thinking a complete droid team. HK (L), IG88, K2, Chopper, R2. With this comp, R2 gets 40% max protection, 20% max health, chopper for the taunt and he also gives himself 30% evasion when he taunts, plus his metal menace can clear buffs of a single enemy and stun droids so chopper can kinda be a anti-r2. So R2 goes first, gives everyone stealth except for Chopper (or K2) and they can essentially be great taunters. K2 for the counter attacking and putting offense down on everyone, or chopper taunting and dodging vast amounts of attacks.
  • The reason for chopper is for the extra 10% on both health and protection for R2. I was thinking a complete droid team. HK (L), IG88, K2, Chopper, R2. With this comp, R2 gets 40% max protection, 20% max health, chopper for the taunt and he also gives himself 30% evasion when he taunts, plus his metal menace can clear buffs of a single enemy and stun droids so chopper can kinda be a anti-r2. So R2 goes first, gives everyone stealth except for Chopper (or K2) and they can essentially be great taunters. K2 for the counter attacking and putting offense down on everyone, or chopper taunting and dodging vast amounts of attacks.

Let's also not forget the cleanse will help keep K2 in fighting form, even when his taunt doesn't proc, he will still counter.
  • TheChampionBum
    340 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    If BB8 and C3PO ever get added they could all make a full light side droid team?

there would be exactly five light side droids but none as now have leader abilities so bb8 or c3po would have to lead. (C3PO lead would make me lol)
  • Carbonari wrote: »
    The reason for chopper is for the extra 10% on both health and protection for R2. I was thinking a complete droid team. HK (L), IG88, K2, Chopper, R2. With this comp, R2 gets 40% max protection, 20% max health, chopper for the taunt and he also gives himself 30% evasion when he taunts, plus his metal menace can clear buffs of a single enemy and stun droids so chopper can kinda be a anti-r2. So R2 goes first, gives everyone stealth except for Chopper (or K2) and they can essentially be great taunters. K2 for the counter attacking and putting offense down on everyone, or chopper taunting and dodging vast amounts of attacks.

Let's also not forget the cleanse will help keep K2 in fighting form, even when his taunt doesn't proc, he will still counter.

Exactly, plus with an extra 10% crit chance added onto HK's lead giving 30% crit chance to droids, this could be a crit heavy team with super speed and no need for a weak link like the jawas.
  • Meh. Light side droids are lame.
  • TheChampionBum
    340 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Meh. Light side droids are lame.

My favorite commenter has commented on my post, I am honored. I too am a Droid lover.

Don't mind the Darth Vader on T-Rex profile picture, HK47 is still my most favorite toon.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Meh. Light side droids are lame.

My favorite commenter has commented on my post, I am honored. I too am a Droid lover.

Don't mind the Darth Vader on T-Rex profile picture, HK47 is still my most favorite toon.

:lol: thank you kind sir. Assassin droids are definitely my favorite too, despite this I do think r2 offers some interesting synergy to a Droid squad. I have all droids maxed out so I will be doing some experimenting when he drops :smile:
  • I look forward to seeing what you can find on his synergy as I am very excited to see how well he can perform with droids. I have every droid 7* except for Grievous at 6* and chopper at 3* and am for sure hoping to run an all droid squad in arena as the meta.