Let's remove sith from the R2D2 event *video of tier 7 without sith added

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »

I don't think you understand OPs suggestion. This would literally not help anyone.

I am happy to elaborate. A very exclusive event char should be the pie in the sky. Make you buy/farm necessary chars to obtain. The rarity of having or encountering R2 is part of the fun. Also don't think an event char should be allowed to achieve another event char. I have seen posts of people upset by timing of Palp/R2 events and this would be a none issue.

TL;DR: "Misery loves company"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Your trolling powers are weak.
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    It doesn't make sense to have them from a story perspective. Both the sith would have their minions go after the rebels. They would never get involved with it directly.
    The first Star Wars movie ever released begins with Vader himself boarding a rebel ship in an attempt to sieze back the stolen Death Star plans.
  • Broulan wrote: »
    It doesn't make sense to have them from a story perspective. Both the sith would have their minions go after the rebels. They would never get involved with it directly.
    The first Star Wars movie ever released begins with Vader himself boarding a rebel ship in an attempt to sieze back the stolen Death Star plans.

Or was it a storm trooper dressed like Vader? We will never know
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Your trolling powers are weak.

• Sounds like someone wants to be the only kid with the new toy
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Racesith!!

This.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Let's just ban everything that isn't Tusken.
  • No. I am not ready either way, but this is crazy
  • Sparhawk66
    206 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    @CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi

You guys are hilarious

Loved reading this thread

• Better question is, who is still a master of their domain....

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • The only result would be people that have maxed their rosters to the point of 7* and geared all junk toons would have him until the next event.

You're trolling because obviously you fit into that small group and don't want others to have him, just you.
  • This turned out to be a great post despite the op trying to create another troll post. Gif wars should definitely be a thing.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    We should just use Gar Saxon, ISC, DT, Krennic and ShT, so it will be again more exclusive ....
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Insane gif war :)
  • OP, nothing is stopping you from benching your own Vader and Palp.

Oh wait- your intention must be for R2 to be more exclusive so you can feel special. I see.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Omeah wrote: »
    There are 14 Empire toons within the game. 2 of those are sith. I think the event would be much more challenging and and make R2 more exclusive if we remove the ability to use toons with sith tags and just use the empire only toons. This will allow CG to showcase the new empire pass and maybe even encourage some spending. Please make this happen.
    How about they disable these 2 for you and leave the rest of us with a sense alone?

I dont always agree with Boxandfuzz, but on this one, I am 100% behind it. Everyone has Palp and Vader at this point and they make things too easy with zeta vader and all. If they remove the sith tag it would make you need actual empire characters. It would also make this more exclusive. Some of us farmed empire and everyone else wants a free pass at R2 because they got vader and got palp with their rebels.

I would be happy if Vader and Palp were excluded from this event.
    There are 14 Empire toons within the game. 2 of those are sith. I think the event would be much more challenging and and make R2 more exclusive if we remove the ability to use toons with sith tags and just use the empire only toons. This will allow CG to showcase the new empire pass and maybe even encourage some spending. Please make this happen.
    How about they disable these 2 for you and leave the rest of us with a sense alone?

I dont always agree with Boxandfuzz, but on this one, I am 100% behind it. Everyone has Palp and Vader at this point and they make things too easy with zeta vader and all. If they remove the sith tag it would make you need actual empire characters. It would also make this more exclusive. Some of us farmed empire and everyone else wants a free pass at R2 because they got vader and got palp with their rebels.

Nobody ever heard the term "sith" before the phantom menace. Let's not forget you can't have an "empire" without an "emporer" lol.

Mush like most have said don't use them,
    You're comment about zetas is invalid because many are still trying to getbtheirnfirst zeta character or chose someone else. So what if players get to use them, chances are many don't have three other 7* to max and I'm expecting the difficulty to be a bit higher than the EP event.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Btw I think even with Vader and EP, the event won't be so easy. Now, I only have 4 toons 7* and Vader 6*. In the 7*, I have GMT which is not yet ready, so exclusivity is already there imo. It's as exclusive as Yoda and Palp events imo.
  • U just want that cuz u have 5 pure empire toons maxed huh?
  • I worked hard to get EP when he first came out and to get Vader to 7*.

I think a lot of people will have difficulty getting R2 even WITH Vader and EP as options.

Lots of people don't have RG or Tarkin geared and lots of people never 7* TFP.

Magmatrooper and and Snowtrooper aren't any good (even if Magma is decent in a Zader team) and Veers was absolute trash before his rework.

Gar and ISC will be unusable for 99.9% of players for obvious reasons and Shoretrooper isn't much better with his one measly hard node.
  • the OP must be a whale and just wants to have something not everyone else can have or get. i don't think anything in this game needs to be exclusive. everyone should have the same opportunity to get everything in this game. it's enough they make things buyable with cash, that's as exclusive as it needs to get.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    The sithposting is strong in this thread :D
  • And the trophy "Troll of the month goes to..."

BoxandthefuzzReturns!

Congratulations!
  • So because everyone on the Lightside with Rebels got a 7* palp and everyone got free Vader via achievements they should just be included? Box makes a valid point. These events are meant to be more exclusive the first time around. Excluding the Sith would make it more challenging, give people a reason to farm some empire toons they have neglected and give packs a better purpose.
  • OP, nothing is stopping you from benching your own Vader and Palp.

Oh wait- your intention must be for R2 to be more exclusive so you can feel special. I see.

Lol exactly

giphy.gif
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    8cff9cfda9645430f38bd6548d7a4a22bb718ca5c233497cf852b27125d11c74.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber