Have a revive ever save you?

Itscaptainphasma
207 posts Member
edited February 2016
I just faced a arena team and it was down to my Poggle, Ig86 and hk(all around 50% hp) . And boy 555s was going ham.(waited until the end to kill him) he killed all my people but hk and 555s were at almost no health and then he killed hk who came back and killed him. I was glad as that secured my spot at the top 400.
So anyone ever get saved by a daka, Boba or Hk?

Replies

• Options
    I've been saved a few times in the healer/support challenge by Ewok Elder's revive. He's the only reviver I have. Usually, though, he's been the one in need of reviving so I stopped putting much into him.
  • Options
    Only in a challenge.
  • Options
    It has turned the tide. After a brutal GW run I was in the final fight with a mish mosh of toons vs a very potent 7* purple 70 team. Daka healed and brought back JC who healed the team the rest of the way and next turn finished GS off with attack as D. I likely would have gotten by, with my next mish mosh, but at the time it was looking bleak in this fight, him returning to heal me after hers turned the tide and I won.
  • Options
    Yeah
  • Options
    When I unlock daka, she never revive anybody when I need it most. Only revives when the game already won.

After 2 mth, I think less than 10 game I made comeback from revives but when it happens, it's the best feeling in this game.

On the other hand opponent bobba and hk revive cost me 1 or 2 match each. I always kill daka first unless they have fotp.
  • Options
    Daka saves my life several times a day
  • Options
    What's a revive?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    What's a revive?

A skill daka or other toon has that brings back the dead.
  • Natok205
    156 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Should have renamed thread "how many times has revive saved opposition?" Honestly, for me never. In top 10 on my server, daka has ruined many a match. Gratuitous stuns by proc assist and awesome revives a plenty. My daka at this point forgets how to daka. Countdown till fanboy "game is obviously balanced n00b" enabled. FOTP was always balanced, him and Poe are bowling buddies :D
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    I hate to fight someone with a Daka. The match was determined who have best luck (RNG).

My daka saved me a lot!!