Some quality of life improvements

Bjpac04
119 posts Member
I really enjoyed the qol updates and would like to see just a few more added.

1. Arena battles- I don't understand why I have to hit refresh for multiple minutes to finally get the best rank to show in arena battles. I.e. When sitting at 20 I know 14 is lowest I can move, but it will take legitimately 5mins of refresh to show up. This makes no sense. Games be around long enough that we have a pretty good idea of how many spots we can move, why so rare to get highest possible movement??

2. Mod filters - sometimes I put mods on someone and forget who has what mods. Besides logging on to swgoh.gg and searching, there should be an in game option to search all mods and filter stats. This would help alot!

3. More space for mods - I am constantly having to trash mods cuz I'm out of space and I'd rather not just throw mods on random chars (see #2). For someone who is farming mods 2 refreshes a day, I run out of room quickly.

4. Mod shortcut on home screen - to access mods it's a long process, having to navigate multiple pages. A shortcut would cut down on some of that waste time.

Just some thoughts of mine. Let me know what you guys think!

Replies

• The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with number 1, sometimes it makes me cry blood!! Madness!!
  • Options
    I agree with number 2 as well as having to show the rarity of each mod, since when you lvl every mod up to 15 its gold, even though it is a common one or a green one to start. Just a thought in my Opinion.
  • RedTwo
    58 posts Member
    Options
    8x speed, to reduce the once again increasing time commitment to accomplish the same tasks before all the latest updates.