Another light side hard node help thread

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
I'd like to finally three star some of the light side hard node battles so I can farm some auto taunters, but like many people, I'm having a hard time. Since I'm FTP, I'm trying to be smart about how I invest my resources but my light side roster is a bit thin. Which of my toons would both be effective in beating those nodes and not take too many resources to gear? Feel free to suggest some zeta abilities since they don't take to long for me to farm.

https://swgoh.gg/u/datboi/collection/

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• aus10
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Rebels are easiest to do it with. My ally code is 124-964-918. I have a pretty good Chirrut, Baze, Wedge and Old Ben that you could use. All useful in the nodes. Just let me know which one you wanna try and I'll switch it to make it possible. Your swgoh.gg won't load for me so I can't look, but good zeta's are Kylo, Vader, Jyn, Boba, Barriss, and QGJ. You may want to wait a while though, they may drop some new ones with an update.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, i dont have barriss, baze, chirrut, kenobi, or old ben and my jyn and rex are level one so my options are pretty limited.
  • Options
    3 starring those nodes will require mostly gear 11 toons. FTP, I did it with Wedge, Biggs, JKA, and a borrowed Lando. I struggled a lot until I ditched all the tanks and healers and went for straight most damage I could field.
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta QGJ + borrow a GK or do the opposite. That a good way to get it. Plus, having the future R2 would be helpful for you !
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Guest wrote: »
    Zeta QGJ + borrow a GK or do the opposite. That a good way to get it. Plus, having the future R2 would be helpful for you !

Are my current jedi too squishy? I was thinking zQGJ, aayla, jka, ahsoka, and yoda. And who would R2 replace?
  • Options
    I have maxed Ayala, zQGJ, Baze and Chirrut. If you need help, I'm happy to become an ally.

Chaze, Ayala, zQGJ, JKA and borrowed IGD are devasting in those nodes. GK also very effective