Good enough?

Is zader lead, palpy, 90k health/prot rg, g11 tfp, and g11 tarkin. Good enough for r2 event? What are thoughts. Zader, palpy both g11 btw

Replies

• Are five maxed out characters good enough?

Highly unlikely.
  • I'm going to wait until the level cap is increased and I can get to G13 to try the R2 event myself. I'm also having doubts about G11 Empire toons working in this event.
  • i doubt it. I'm guessing you need a minimum of g12 with MK-VII mods just for the first 5 tiers.
  • Is this a serious question? First the event is still a secret to us and second, you're pretty much maxed on gear. What are you expecting to hear?
  • Nope you don't stand a chance. I would uninstall.
  • Sarcasm, he expects to hear sarcasm.
  • MykCnoE
    116 posts Member
    "There is no such thing as a stupid question."

Yes, there is.
  • I see what you did there. Funny AF
    They are telling the truth. It probably won't be enough ... sorry
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Veritasum wrote: »
    I'm going to wait until the level cap is increased and I can get to G13 to try the R2 event myself. I'm also having doubts about G11 Empire toons working in this event.

LOL!
    Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Is zader lead, palpy, 90k health/prot rg, g11 tfp, and g11 tarkin. Good enough for r2 event? What are thoughts. Zader, palpy both g11 btw

Foshizzle
  • Since most of us have played through the event already and know what to expect, this is a fair question to ask.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Trolling at its finest today I see. OP, since no one has played the event no one knows what will be enough. I would say your roster is good enough for an unlock and maybe 7 stars.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • We dont even know who we are up against!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    In all likelihood, the OGs Leia, Luke, Han, Old Ben and r2d2.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    In all likelihood, the OGs Leia, Luke, Han, Old Ben and r2d2.

What if it's Jedi Luke and he rolfstomps us?
  • Gebuttersnaps
    478 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    We dont even know who we are up against!
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Game Update 4/25 release notes

R2-D2 Arrives in Galaxy of Heroes!
    Event Start: May 4th
    • The versatile Support Droid, R2-D2, has been seen on the Death Star! Gather your best EMPIRE forces and defeat the famous crew of the Millennium Falcon to capture R2 in THE DARING DROID, a very rare multi-tiered event!
      Can you foil the REBELS' plans and capture this legendary astromech?

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    pe7ys28xetqg2ayxkyg3.gif
  • QuasarIngwer48
    194 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Not enough. You need 7* G11 Ugnaught with Ewoks.
    The part about the Empire, that's just a joke. You won't be able to use them.

But seriously, with those past events, you should have Ugnaught and the Ewoks maxed already! So it's a free toon :smile:
  • I'm pretty sure that you need all the characters that currently exist at lvl 85, g11, best mods in the game, 7* to beat him. But I am not sure if that would be enough.

P.S. But seriously enough with those threads, EP's event had 3 royal guards with Vader and Him at 7 stars. I beat it with g8 wiggs lando, g7 Leia and g6 Ackbar.

This event most likely consists of Raid Han, Leia, Old Ben, R2, Luke. It definitely seems much easier..
  • - and Old Ben level/gear 1 so your Vader can kill him first, hue.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    So they are gear 11 and you ask if its enough? No they are not, better luck next time :'(
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    So they are gear 11 and you ask if its enough? No they are not, better luck next time :'(

Depends, are all your mods > +20 speed each?
  • Winstar wrote: »
    pe7ys28xetqg2ayxkyg3.gif

This!!
    518 posts Member
    CleverWes wrote: »
    Are five maxed out characters good enough?

Highly unlikely.

Thanks haha, I was truly thinking the same but I think the author is trolling atm.