Level 85 looking for a developing guild to join

Matt_Turner1
85 posts Member
edited April 2017
Having departed my former guild I am now looking for a fresh start. I have previous experience leading a guild and helping players develop having built up a guild from nothing to one that was finishing t6 raids and normal aat. I ran it with friend (I happened to lose the coin toss so he was made the leader), however we had a difference of opinion and I felt it was time to leave.

I have little interest in joining a guild that is doing haat, t7 raids or a guild with a 600 tickets requirement. My preference is to join a new fledgling group with 20+ or so members with a desire to push up the ranks and progress. I would happily lend my experience and advice to anyone who needs it. I would prefer another officer role as I have filled this post before however I accept it may not be possible to do that immediately. I would also prefer an open minded democratic leader who will involve the guild members in major decisions. For example the members in my guild were given votes and democracy decided things such as raid tier, guild entry level. I do not expect an exact carbon copy of that system, it was just an indicator of the sort of atmosphere I would like from a group. I would like to be involved in a group where everyone feels valued, where any one person has as much say as anyone else regardless of position or strength,

Bit of personal information
Name: Wes Terallo
Level: 85
Ally code: 983- 259- 918
7 stars: 28
Gear 10: 3
Gear 9: 17
Gear 8: 18
Gear 7: 13
Post edited by Matt_Turner1 on

Replies