Speed at level 80

Fher
188 posts Member
edited February 2016
SPEED !!!!

EA/CG is not going to Nerf Poe any further or anybody else for that matter. As they have clearly stated, they're going to monitor and observe how everything goes after the next update.

The main reason why Poe seems to be OP right now is because of his 143 speed. So when will Poe be nerfed and when will the game regain balance?

LEVEL CAP 80

Right now Poe dominates RNG because he has the exact amount to push him over the 1000 threshold (1001 to be exact). However, once the next level cap comes Dooku will easily break 167 speed, currently 161, it's possible a few others will too and Poe will not be slated to break 167 speed. Having 167 speed puts Dooku's factor at x6 (167x6 = 1002) instead of the current x7 (143x7 = 1001).

So we're just going to have to suck it up and wait for the next level cap.

Thoughts?

Flame away!!!!

~Fher

Edited title

Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    I dont know enough about the math behind how you "guru's" know what a toon will look like or what its stats will be at lvl's we dont yet have BUT if thats accurate in that poe wont be as fast as many other toons while rite now hes faster them almost all then yes, i can agree perhaps then balance may be attainable. I still say hes too fast for his ability package reguardless in that a taunting tank should be slow (ie chewyish) especially when their taunt is not just a taunt but also an expose on the enemy and a turn meter gain for the whole team. Its sinply too powerful a package to be able to be used so quickly
  • Options
    Pretty sure Dooku will sit alone at the top of that throne also...the only T6 toon, am I right?

Stun away baby!!!
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    yep, this is what i'm waiting for (even if it's 2 months away) and why i won't build poe. the counters i use now will be much more effective when the cap hits 80
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    I dont know enough about the math behind how you "guru's" know what a toon will look like or what its stats will be at lvl's we dont yet have BUT if thats accurate in that poe wont be as fast as many other toons while rite now hes faster them almost all then yes, i can agree perhaps then balance may be attainable. I still say hes too fast for his ability package reguardless in that a taunting tank should be slow (ie chewyish) especially when their taunt is not just a taunt but also an expose on the enemy and a turn meter gain for the whole team. Its sinply too powerful a package to be able to be used so quickly

They obtain stats from datamined information. Which, as CG devs have endlessly stated, is NOT a reliable source of information.
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe the devs have something or someone lined up that will mix things up because they want to watch and see what happens.. I sense a new hero they will destroy Poe
  • Options
    Dario wrote: »
    Maybe the devs have something or someone lined up that will mix things up because they want to watch and see what happens.. I sense a new hero they will destroy Poe

Sense him too I do...