Clever Rebel Support who spots enemy units for his allies
Unlocks at: 2*
Available from: Galactic War Store
Basic Attack – Call Targets:
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55-100% chance (Based on Ability Level) to inflict Evasion Down for 2 turns.
- Inflict target enemy with Evasion Down for 2 turns, which can’t be Evaded. Target other ally gains Offense Up for 2 turns and is called to Assist. If the target ally is a Rebel, Bodhi gains 6-30% Turn Meter. At max level, also give target other ally Potency up for 2 turns. (Cooldown 4).
– Intercept Communications:
- Remove 4-10% Turn Meter (Based on Ability Level) from all enemies (doubled against Empire enemies), which can’t be Evaded. All allies gain 4-10% Turn Meter (Based on Ability Level) (doubled on Rebel allies). (Cooldown 5-4) (Based on Ability Level)
– Double Duty:
- While Bodhi is active, Rebel allies with Offense Up gain +20-50% Defense (Based on Ability Level). At max level, at the end of each of his turns, Bodhi grants Offense Up for 2 turns to a random ally who doesn’t have it.
- Take advantage of the +50% Defense Rebel allies gain while Bodhi is alive and they have Offense Up. Grant random allies Offense Up with Double Duty, or a specific ally with Spotter.
- Stack as much flat and percent based Protection from mods as possible, it is possible to get his Max Protection from 15k to 45k.
Where to Use
- Bodhi pairs perfectly with the Rogue One crew, and especially Chirrut and Baze. Giving a high health and defense target like Baze an additional 50% Defense can allow him to tank significant damage.
- Because Bohdi has two non-attacking specials and is a Rebel, he’s also a great addition to Akbar lead teams.
- Bodhi can be added as a swap as a fifth member to many Rebel raid squads, and excels most at Phase One of the AAT.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines