How do y'all do it?? (Gear question)

K_mett1
299 posts Member
I've played this game since it first came out and the highest gear level I have on a character is Lum at gear lvl 10... I can't seem to get the majority of my characters past gear level 8...I think my problem is not focusing on one specific character (i.e. I'll farm about 2 gear pieces for wedge then move onto Vader..etc etc)

Any advice anyone wants to give is MORE then welcome!! Thanks you guys!

Replies

• Are you in a guild doing T7 Rancor 3x a week? Without those steady rewards, it will be hard. Also, you need to focus on one character at a time and gear them until they are done.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Are you in a guild doing T7 Rancor 3x a week? Without those steady rewards, it will be hard. Also, you need to focus on one character at a time and gear them until they are done.

That explains it.

Nope my guild rarely attempts anything outside of T6, Other players just aren't 7* ready..but this does have me thinking about attempting a T7 with the handful of players that are ready.

Out of curiosity how difficult is T7?
  • T7 Rancor is easier than most people expect.
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    Are you in a guild doing T7 Rancor 3x a week? Without those steady rewards, it will be hard. Also, you need to focus on one character at a time and gear them until they are done.

That explains it.

Nope my guild rarely attempts anything outside of T6, Other players just aren't 7* ready..but this does have me thinking about attempting a T7 with the handful of players that are ready.

Out of curiosity how difficult is T7?

T7 has less health, does more damage. Get yourself a Zader and you'll be fine.
  • T7 is fairly easy. P4 is kinda fast. Known solo able squad is zader tfp shaman boba and....zid
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    T7 Rancor is easier than most people expect.

^This. My tip: Get a Zader team and gear them to G10 (11 if you can) with some decent speed mods. Then you will be able to solo the T7 Rancor on your own. The rewards for any place in T7 are far better than the rewards for Top3 in T6!
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Thanks everyone! Y'all are the best.

Vader was my first choice to zeta, I heard he can do major damage in rancor.
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone! Y'all are the best.

Vader was my first choice to zeta, I heard he can do major damage in rancor.

If he has a good team, he can solo the whole raid. Rex, Tusken Shaman, Boba, a Sith Squad, and Bistan are all good go-to characters.
  • Antares wrote: »
    T7 Rancor is easier than most people expect.

^This. My tip: Get a Zader team and gear them to G10 (11 if you can) with some decent speed mods. Then you will be able to solo the T7 Rancor on your own. The rewards for any place in T7 are far better than the rewards for Top3 in T6!

I remember when my guild took on its first T7 Rancor. The prevailing thought was that we waited too long. Even if you don't have a Zader team, P1 can be soloed by a decent Teebo team (easiest combos are Teebo, QGJ, Phasma or Fives, Wiggs; or Teebo, TFP, QGJ, Rex, Phasma). Just have one person capable of soloing P1 do it alone. Everyone else can then hit P2-4.
  • You just said the problem concentrate 1 toon at a time!dont worry about the flavor of the month! Slow and steady win the race! But speed mods help! Lol