Rotating Rancor rewards

Arkham
275 posts Member
How does your guild distribute rewards from the Rancor raid?

My guild is currently working on hAAT, so completion of the t7 Rancor is trivial.

Our rules are:
1) Raid is open 24 hours before start for registration only
2) P1 is open for ~3 players (must volunteer in chat or on Line), for 1 run each.
3) All can run one team in P2 or P3, however, those who placed top 3 in one of the past 2 raids, must limit their damage so that they are not in the top 3 again.
4) P4 is FFA

There are about 12 players who rotate through the top 3 spots. I mentioned yesterday that we might want to restructure our Rancor reward distribution. The officers are still discussing, but the initial response was a resounding no: "If you didn't devote resources to a team that can solo P1 rancor, you made an error in judgement, and don't deserve the rewards" was the logic.

If I was questioning these rules with selfish motivation, I wouldn't have spoken up-- I would have just ensured that I hit 4th place every raid (I have a zader team that is nearly able to get me to top 3).

I think this is hurting our ability to tackle hAAT. Am I wrong?
Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    We just have a 24 hr hold for everyone to get a "0". After that, it's FFA. Many don't mind the rewards they receive for a 0, as everyone has a 7* Raid Han now.

I could see there being a benefit to letting the top spot rotate, but I figure those taking the time to battle are the ones who really want it. And if folks are sitting on a 0 and are happy with it, I don't see a problem.