What exactly qualifys you on having a cookie cutter team?

I use Droids or first order team. Is the Droids cookie cutter?

Replies

• Options
    I consider those synergy teams, not cookie cutter personally. Cookie cutter is the term getting tossed out there to the teams that use Poe with High DPS toons like Leia, FOTP, GS, Rey, they are lumping the droids in because Poe is considered the devil, but honestly the droids were built with good synergy and a Tank is a big part, so why not use the best tank?

Your teamd I consider synergy teams. Made to go together.
  • Options
    Droids + GS with Poggle or HK leader = synergy based team

Poe + DPS toons (even droids) = cookie cutter

And I think you already knew that.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Is your team 4 attackers and Poe? Have a cookie. The father from that you get, the less cookie cutter you are being, but likely having an inverse relationship with your arena rank. If anyone is placing top 10 with a non-dps team I'd love to know what you're doing. I don't want to be a dps cookielord but I can't find a way around it and still collect my crystals.
  • Options
    Cookie cutter is like Sid lum phasma + anything imo
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    Is your team 4 attackers and Poe? Have a cookie. The father from that you get, the less cookie cutter you are being, but likely having an inverse relationship with your arena rank. If anyone is placing top 10 with a non-dps team I'd love to know what you're doing. I don't want to be a dps cookielord but I can't find a way around it and still collect my crystals.

I use Hk lead, both igs and poggle and Poe. If they nerf poe some more then Finn. Heck I might just put Finn and replace poggle. My team is more of Droids. I only use poe because he is fast and ig88 has no health. If Han had the same speed as poe trust me I would use him.
  • Itscaptainphasma
    207 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Also personally on my server I'm the only poe user in the top 500. So I wouldn't be able to tell you what's it's like on the other side. I did face him once. But that was a long time ago when Phasma was all the rage.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    lum sid phasma are super common at least at my (not close to cap) level because they're super farmable. And they almost fit the basic cookie anyways. Chances are you'll see sid lum phasma poe and then gs or some other farmable high powered attacker.

I expect to see at least phasma replaced with some higher dps char later on but maybe I'm wrong. That's that basic cookie I'm baking to be honest, but I don't like Poe so I'm runing QGJ instead. Sid Lumi Phasma GS QGJ. I really want a way to break out of that comp but still be relevant.
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    lum sid phasma are super common at least at my (not close to cap) level because they're super farmable. And they almost fit the basic cookie anyways. Chances are you'll see sid lum phasma poe and then gs or some other farmable high powered attacker.

I expect to see at least phasma replaced with some higher dps char later on but maybe I'm wrong. That's that basic cookie I'm baking to be honest, but I don't like Poe so I'm runing QGJ instead. Sid Lumi Phasma GS QGJ. I really want a way to break out of that comp but still be relevant.

Lumia is my worst nightmare.. All the dodges lol. Phasma eh she is OK when I play her. And sid I don't really care about at all as he has no health and I don't use healers so he doesn't phase me.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma and Sid are basically placeholders for better characters because they are so easy to star up, although Phasma has some interesting comp possibilities as lead and Sid is situationaly effective.

Basically I'm looking for a non cookie cutter team that's usable. Ideally one that has say 2 attackers.
  • Options
    Phasma Sid Lumi