New Game Idea - Arena Practice

Squad arena practice, where you can play unlimited practice attempts against teams on your allies list. Seems like it would be a good way to test out new squads, and how they preform against different teams.

Replies

• Id love to do that too. Also would be cool if you could practice against all of your guildies squads.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • This is a great idea. It would help us to teach the newer players in the guild how to use synergies. It would also allow players to have a decent idea about characters before spending a lot of time and effort leveling up someone who in the end doesn't work well with your strategy.
    At Imperial Eyewear we promise that "You will pay dearly for your lack of vision."
  • There are 100 threads about a sparring feature
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Id like this but also for the raids. For example I want to keep practicing with mo clones in phase 4 HAAT
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Even if they cost AP would be a nice thing, i would spend on it.

But, as said above, there are lots of threads like this, it's been a while now... So i don't think the devs would go for it...
  • Not really a new idea....been talked about many times. I've seen any interview with EAJesse where he said they've talked internally about creating some type of sandbox feature like this and they were interested in doing it. No telling where it is on the priority list or whether it will end up making the cut for them due to cost/benefit, but it's something that they've discussed.
  • As always - this would be great.

Whether it helps people or not in the interim - I use the hard nodes on GW to test out new squad/configurations (I guess at lower levels you can use all nodes as there's less disparity between team power). You can also get almost unlimited tries (by quitting out and starting again) - although careful you don't mess up and push the enemy too far and win! It's not perfect but all we have for now and helps me try out new combos