Selling Gear

Since the sell option is going away I decided to cull down my inventory of items I had an abundance of. (100+) Made a cool 20G!

Gunna make it rain in da Cantina tonight!

Replies

• Options
    How many did you sell to make 20G? It doesn't really seem worth it for such a trivial amount, even though I do need the credits.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    It was pretty tedious. The majority of it was the gear we've been getting from from the gear challenges since day one. I had 280+ armor mods and loronar cells etc.. I figured I could live with a 100 since I am still getting multiple of those things several times a week. Then I just when item by item and pretty much rounded off to the nearest 25. Didn't sell any gear higher than yellow.

I don't recommend it because the time alone wasn't worth the 20K but since I had nothing better to do...
  • Options
    That's not so bad I guess. I just sold everything I have over 100 of (excluding purple gear and droids). If I had 121 I sold 21 for example. I made 45K.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I have trim to 100, 70 and just now 50 since the notes.
  • Options
    wrote:
    Sell button / screen removed
    We removed the Sell Screen, and ability to sell items, from the game. This decision was made for a few reasons.
    First, the replacement of Mining Droids with credits removed the item that people sold the most.
    Second, with the improvements to gear details, players can now see how many of an item exists in inventory, a primary value of the Sell screen.
    Finally, we were noticing that players were often accidentally selling items, leading to a negative experience.
    We realize some players sell gear and xp bots purposefully to earn credits, but we feel this is a better experience for the majority of the playerbase.
    Any player that had a mining droid in the inventory will receive an Inbox message granting the credit value of the droids.

From the February Release Notes.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/10013/february-release-notes/p1

I won't be selling off my items yet. But for those who want to sell off items you don't feel you need anymore, it may be a good time to do so.
  • Options
    wrote:
    Sell button / screen removed
    We removed the Sell Screen, and ability to sell items, from the game. This decision was made for a few reasons.
    First, the replacement of Mining Droids with credits removed the item that people sold the most.
    Second, with the improvements to gear details, players can now see how many of an item exists in inventory, a primary value of the Sell screen.
    Finally, we were noticing that players were often accidentally selling items, leading to a negative experience.
    We realize some players sell gear and xp bots purposefully to earn credits, but we feel this is a better experience for the majority of the playerbase.
    Any player that had a mining droid in the inventory will receive an Inbox message granting the credit value of the droids.

From the February Release Notes.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/10013/february-release-notes/p1

I won't be selling off my items yet. But for those who want to sell off items you don't feel you need anymore, it may be a good time to do so.

Has anyone received an Inbox message yet granting the credit value of droids in inventory? I did not know the selling feature was going away and had a good chuck of change in there.