Bought Crystals 10 hours ago to speed farm empire characters and they're not showing up!

Hi CG,

Can you please help me figure out what's going on here, I'm on a time crunch and need the crystals ASAP to farm my Empire toons for the R2D2 event. I can send a receipt with the purchase info to an email of your choice, just don't want to post it public.

Droideka 84
376-392-323

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Any help please.
  • Options
    @Assassin84 you need to go to support via the EA website. Have them call you or email them. They can help.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Been on the phone with them for over an hour and still don't have an answer, I've sent them the receipt and they ask for my transaction history, this is ****. Can't they track my in game purchase log and compare it with my apple id purchase history?

I'm kind of irked CG didn't refer me to them at all, even if they can't fix the problem it's pretty bad customer service on their part.

It's been 3 days...

Super frustrating.
  • Options
    And now the call has dropped for the 2nd time after being on hold for 30 minutes....
  • Options
    Call dropped a 3rd time...
  • Options
    Tell them you're ready to buy more crystals, but just need this resolving. Watch how quick they sort it.