To buy or not to buy?

CK_3030
177 posts Member
Just need some quick advice on if I should I buy this mod for 1.25M? Since the speed will only be raised once instead of possibly 4 times like a gold mod, that's the only reason why I'm asking. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    What level are you
    How much credits do you have
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    Options
    Not to sound rude but I wouldn't ask if I should buy it if I didn't have the funds. I'm level 85. Any more info you want to know just look at my swgoh.gg profile in my sig.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Since it is against forum policy to tell not to buy I can only advice you to go all in!

Ps. Defense is worthless.
  • Options
    Naw wrote: »
    Since it is against forum policy to tell not to buy I can only advice you to go all in!

All diamonds are defense primary I think.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    Naw wrote: »

All diamonds are defense primary I think.

Shhh! You are ruining this :(
  • AnonymousMeh
    357 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    CK_3030 wrote: »
    Just need some quick advice on if I should I buy this mod for 1.25M? Since the speed will only be raised once instead of possibly 4 times like a gold mod, that's the only reason why I'm asking. Thanks.

It would depend on whether you already have speed secondaries on all of your arena team for that slot. If not, it probably would be nice to have for now. 5 mods with +8speed & an arrow with +30 is still a gain of +70...not great, but it is a start.
  • Options

It would depend on whether you already have speed secondaries on all of your arena team for that slot. If not, it probably would be nice to have for now. 5 mods with +8speed & an arrow with +30 is still a gain of +70...not great, but it is a start.

Thanks for the input, it helps. I guess I'm just a little skeptical about buying it since it's a health mod and I'm trying to raise some of my toons' potency.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    CK_3030 wrote: »

Seriously now, I always buy if non-arrow has speed secondary, but it also depends on primary.

In spite of being 4 dots here you always have defense anyway and are practically guaranteed one raise. Generally I don't bother with green ones as that's all you get but it doesn't sound like you have a lot of speed yet.

So, go ahead, it's only 250k on top of that to lvl 15z
  • Options
    It's only a 4 dot mod, it's one of the most common shapes, and it's only a health mod. If you need a mod that's in the 6-8 speed range then go for it. For arena, I think your toons should be decked out in mods with +10 or higher, I still have a couple 7 or 8's equipped because they fit into 4 piece sets so I kinda have to.