Full jawa squad p2 AAT question

I've got a question I'm trying to answer for a guildmate and am not having much luck find any previous discussion.

He's running a full jawa squad currently for p2 naat (although it should apply to haat as well) while he continues farming the droids. Of course this results in lots of thermal detonators being applied to the tank. He says when he gets to topple the detonators disappear, but he sees no indication of damage registering . I seem to remember something similar when I tried out full jawas after aat was first released, but it's been quite awhile. Anyone else seeing this or know if those detonators would be registering damage?

Replies

• Yeah because the thermal detonators count as damage from a different source, jawa engineer doesn't get any damage because he's not detonating it. It still damages the tank though! I'm not quite sure about Scavenger.
  • Thanks for taking time to reply. We understand that detonator damage gets rolled into the overall total and not the individual's damage total, hence the 0 damage for jawa engineer.

This may apply to any squad utilizing detonators. Normally when a detonator explodes, on the tank, you'll see a corresponding damage value displayed like any other attack. So for example a detonator explodes and you can see a 3000, appear showing the damage dealt by that detonator.

In this situation however, we're only concerned with detonators that are applied but have not detonated when the tank becomes toppled. The detonators disappear, but no damage values appear. So we're wondering if those detonators are registering damage and the values are just not displaying, or if they are just vanishing without damage. Just wondering ​if anyone else has seen this.

Normally would save scrap bomb until after topple, and probably should anyway given the tanks resistance to detonator damage when not toppled, but wondering if toppling while there are a significant number of detonators applied is resulting in wasted damage.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    When detonators disappear when the boss takes his turn after the topple, you should see a drop in his health percentage.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Normally would save scrap bomb until after topple, and probably should anyway given the tanks resistance to detonator damage when not toppled, but wondering if toppling while there are a significant number of detonators applied is resulting in wasted damage.

After topple the boss takes two turns making all detonators explode IIRC. Save scrap bomb for detonating bombs out of topple.

• That's basically what I thought, but since the damage numbers weren't popping up wasn't entirely sure. Thanks for the reply.