Places of Power

Am I alone in always being disappointed in event rewards?

Replies

• Billcarson66
    852 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Closest thing to a ship credit heist I've ever seen. If that was the only thing I got, I would be happy. Shards,CUFFS, GUNS, are just icing on the cake.
  • No. It was way to easy, even the bonus round just autoed it. Of course I only 5's shards. Useless.
  • It was my first time playing it so I ended with 2.6 million ship credits and 2.5 million regular credits. Throw in my 15 cuff pieces and 15
    Stun gun pieces and I am thrilled. I'll take those rewards every day. I do realize it's because it's my first time completing.
  • Just beat T3, 15 cuffs put my RG to g10. I'm happy.

11r6cuw.png
  • I think the rewards are pretty good. But there's always a chance you'll get toon shards you don't need, that's the game, unfortunately...
  • The rewards are super nice, I absolutely approve.
    15 salvage for stun gun & stun cuff each is probably better than a few heroic Rancor raids!
    2.5M credits and 1.4M ship building mats - and that's just for the first clear! :)
    We have a crunch on those credits, mats and gear pieces. It's lovely to see them guaranteed on an event.
    It's also super nice that we get Ship blueprints on top of the Shard Shop currency for Nihilus (uhm, I mean, character shards).

I like how the event has 8 stages on each tier. For once, you can actually play on an event. Not like an omega challenge where you keep forgetting if you've already done it or not because it's over in 20 secs.

The moral buff mechanics are fun to play against I find. They add some tactics at least and probably make the last wave quite a challenge for anybody without Nihilus or zMaul.

And what's best - the timing. We just got Nihilus, Sith Assassin and Sith Trooper into the shard shop and their nodes. The event's a perfect opportunity to try out these new characters again and also get some extra shard shop currency to invest in them.
    Besides, if zMaul should drop out of meta with R2 coming while half the good spots are taken by cleanser teams, players who invested into Maul can at least crush this event to reward their investments.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Seriously? I got 5 char shards, 5 ship shards, 5 salvages, 200k ship credits for each tier.

How the heck did you get 2.5m credits, that's not even on the rewards list.