Places of Power way too easy

Prev13
Started at bonus tier and made the mistake of not autoing. Absolutely no challenge. Maul killed probably 80 % of all the toons in the 8 stages. Everyone had almost full protection at end.

Ran with zaul, nihilus, ep, vader, sa.

Replies

• Don't use Maul?
  • It's too easy for u bcs your zauls are op....
  • Well duh zaul is op what did you expect??
  • The only thing I could say was bad about this event is the fact that I wish it gave us exclusively Jedi toon shards, and not ship shards. Would prefer barris or aayla shards to the ship shards given.
  • Did anyone detect any difference between the three difficulty tiers? They seemed about the same to me. Similar health levels, for sure, though I couldn't tell if they hit any harder because they didn't really get any attacks.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    WenHandel wrote: »
    Did anyone detect any difference between the three difficulty tiers? They seemed about the same to me. Similar health levels, for sure, though I couldn't tell if they hit any harder because they didn't really get any attacks.

Much faster toons in t3
  • Is too easy so then what ?
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Look at this from someone who doesn't run Sith meta perspective. It's probably pretty difficult, and can only beat first tier. When we eventually get a Jedi assault event, I'm sure Jedi players will view it as too easy, while Sith players struggle.
  • Level 85 maxed out characters, mods abilities and still cannot complete the first tier at all, they only make these events for totally maxed out characters.
  • Level 85 maxed out characters, mods abilities and still cannot complete the first tier at all, they only make these events for totally maxed out characters.

Level 78 with only 1 guy level 78 most the others around 75, 2 gear 9's and 3 gear 8's, one omega'd ability and barely any speed secondaries(none over 10). Only lost characters on the last stage of each tier when GK did his all assist skill
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    I did bonus teir first off just like you.. last time the event ran my maul nearly did the whole event by himself like you said. So this time I made sure to not use maul.
    I used Nihilus/trooper/assassin/Zavage/dooku and finished the event with 100% health on everybody. Nihilus was able to annihilate yoda instantly. It was way to easy and I think all the Jedi should of been level 90 g12

guess you ran First Order and not Sith?
    I did it easily with L76 Nihilus, L70 trooper, L70 maul, L78 vader, L76 sid - no zetas.
    Only lost trooper in the easy tier because I saved the Sith specials for last so didn't have his counter up but he did taunt
  • If you have nihilus geared and leveled its easy, because you can skip crazy yoda.
    If you haven't, t3 is crazy hard.

I can auto t1 and t2 with my fo squad, but i wipe on t3 manual
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    My alt account did all 3 easily with his 6*8 5/6/3/8 Maul under Vader lead, I got no Zetas on my alt account and wasn't able to play this last time
    On my main I just selected the toons selected for me and hit auto
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Nope used sith and got to level 8 then bam destroyed
  • My sith aren't that strong, but zylo got me through all three levels.
  • If you run zetas in PVE they crush - the devs probably can't balance something to a zeta level yet due to scarcity of zetas across the entire gaming population. I didn't use zDM, but used zDV and it was total PWNAGE.
  • I don't mind it being easy. It's the least EA could do considering the nonsense now associated with GW.
  • Ofc its easy if u hav the correct toons to do it
  • Why do people complain about something being too easy with the right toons? I remember having Palpatine lead and I couldn't even get past the first tier. Now that I have Nihilus and Zader I breezed through all 3 tiers. Strip your toons' mods, change leaderships, and it won't be so easy.
  • Couldnt do it with my fo squad.
    Swapped to palp lead with vader dooku kylo and phasma and owned it,
  • NacciPerse wrote: »
    Started at bonus tier and made the mistake of not autoing. Absolutely no challenge. Maul killed probably 80 % of all the toons in the 8 stages. Everyone had almost full protection at end.

Boo freakin hoo, look at me I've been playing well over year, have zetas and maxed gear characters, and I have so little empathy that I can't even realize that 99,9% of the players in this game don't have any of that, so please make it even more difficult so that I'm the only one who gets rewards.

FFS, I don't have any zeta nor did I decide to gear and level up nihilus, and despite being level 82, having palp at gear 10, vader gear 9 etc. I can't even finish the first tier. Yet some of guildmates, who are far below me, are able to finish it just because they have nihilus. I find this event pretty darn unfair and it's making me more upset than it should..
  • There's no rule that says that you have to use your best characters for the event....if you think it's too easy then try something different and use other characters
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    NacciPerse wrote: »

You want a cookie....others did not have it so easy. I beat all 3 and was happy. Why can't people just be happy.
  • This event is not easy. At least not for the average player. That's what I'm thinking. I'm trying with 5*EP, 6*Vader, 7*phasma, 7* Sidious, 7*Kylo all gear level 8 and 9 abilities 7+ and still no completion. I get to the last stage and with that lil green monster spamming tenacity, kenobi taunting and all the counters it seems hopeless. I don't have maul nor nihilus leveled up. I'm so close best I've done is taken out three of the team. This is not exactly easy, you can only say it is only because you probably have been playing for so long you just happen to have the right team for the job. I've only been playing since February when I picked the game back up after so many changes have been made since it's release.
  • I found this event very fun. Maul and nihilus do make it fairly easy but they don't have to be geared all that well. My maul and nihilus are g9 and g8. Somehow I only got 2* on the first tier and didn't even lose all protection on tier 2 and 3 lol. I wish you could replay the event for no rewards. By far my favorite event to play.
  • MykCnoE
    116 posts Member
    The OP just wanted to inflate his minuscule ego for a few hours.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    War wrote: »
    Look at this from someone who doesn't run Sith meta perspective. It's probably pretty difficult, and can only beat first tier. When we eventually get a Jedi assault event, I'm sure Jedi players will view it as too easy, while Sith players struggle.

This would be me......... took 13 tries to beat first tier...... let me use my jedi and Ill crush this event lol
  • WenHandel wrote: »
    Did anyone detect any difference between the three difficulty tiers? They seemed about the same to me. Similar health levels, for sure, though I couldn't tell if they hit any harder because they didn't really get any attacks.

I blew through T3 and T2, but the finale match in T1 seemed almost as identical as the other tiers.
    SnakesOnAPlane