Jedi team

DontSteptoThis
106 posts Member
edited April 2017
Would IGD lead, Yoda, QGJ, Lumi and Mace be an okay Jedi team? Can't get GK yet unfortunately, and none of them Zeta'd I'm about 250 atm in arena

Replies

• DontStepToJedi
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Not really bro IGD is good just not arena viable
    Luminara is flat out bad end Game and same goes for Mace.
    QGJ is good especially if you zeta him. Yoda is good with or without zeta but obviously better with zeta
    Anakin is Good
    Ezra is good
    Aayla is good
    Obviously GK is the center piece to jedi
    Ahsoka can work
    Barriss zeta is good but not in full jedi Qgj lead
    On the other hand rumors about a jedi faction pass soon
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    ^^^^
  • DontSteptoThis
    106 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    QGJ is good especially if you zeta him. Yoda is good with or without zeta but obviously better with zeta
    Anakin is Good
    Ezra is good
    Aayla is good
    Ahsoka can work
    Thanks for the tips mate helped me a lot, so not including GK, what Jedi team should I go for? QGJ, Yoda and 3 more? Anakin, Ayala and Ahsoka? Or? Which lead shall I use if no Zeta, always still QGJ? And I mainly mean for arena btw
  • DontStepToJedi
    Hahahahahahaha

• Brigger
    241 posts Member

My Jedi team wouldn't be able to stay t50 if I didn't have zBarris on it. I also have zBM Yoda. zBarris heal is necessary to keep them alive long enough to dish out any damage.
  • DontStepToJedi
    Hahahahahahaha

Don't get me wrong. I like Jedi, and have a lot of em maxed, but I just don't use em in arena as they drop to far overnight.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Anakin is Good
    Ezra is good
    Aayla is good
    Ahsoka can work
    Thanks for the tips mate helped me a lot, so not including GK, what Jedi team should I go for? QGJ, Yoda and 3 more? Anakin, Ayala and Ahsoka? Or? Which lead shall I use if no Zeta, always still QGJ? And I mainly mean for arena btw

Jedi without GK is kinda difficult to play but if your like me and just want to use Jedi id say get some zetas from fleet shipments and use zeta QGJ lead
    Yoda and make him as fast as possible
    Anakin Aayla Ezra. Did you get Ezra in the Phoenix event??
    Defense you wont hold but on offense you should do really well
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Brigger wrote: »

My Jedi team wouldn't be able to stay t50 if I didn't have zBarris on it. I also have zBM Yoda. zBarris heal is necessary to keep them alive long enough to dish out any damage.

Problem with Zeta Barriss is that QGJ and Yoda are squishy and will be hit for much more then they heal i prefer to quickly eliminate the opposing damage dealers then try to out last them especially when we are talking about maul
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member

Problem with Zeta Barriss is that QGJ and Yoda are squishy and will be hit for much more then they heal i prefer to quickly eliminate the opposing damage dealers then try to out last them especially when we are talking about maul

There are no Jedi that can hit hard enough to quickly take out anybody. So I'm guessing you're trying to stun them with Aayla, which is also a very good strategy, especially with Ezra. But I have more luck with zBarris against triple cleanse teams, so i stick with that.
  • Ditch lumi and mace for jka, ahsoka, or aayla
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member

There are no Jedi that can hit hard enough to quickly take out anybody. So I'm guessing you're trying to stun them with Aayla, which is also a very good strategy, especially with Ezra. But I have more luck with zBarris against triple cleanse teams, so i stick with that.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70

I beg to differ. Dec. 2015 shard.

Aayla does a 20k special crit, Ezra does 10k back-to-back basic crits...this is b4 offense up.

4 assist-callers, 2 dispellers and a fast Yoda. Not only can it take 1st at will...it never fails below 20th on a shard filled w/ zMaul and Rex teams.
  • Poxx wrote: »

Aayla does a 20k special crit, Ezra does 10k back-to-back basic crits...this is b4 offense up.

4 assist-callers, 2 dispellers and a fast Yoda. Not only can it take 1st at will...it never fails below 20th on a shard filled w/ zMaul and Rex teams.

That squad would drop like a rock on my shard. (Nov '15).
  • So what happens when you have no GK... :neutral:
  • Winchester
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    You need GK to run Jedis, or you will be murdered.

With no GK you can run ZQGJ, Yoda, JKA and throw in Wiggs. Properly geared you can stay in the top 100 with that.

Just use Yoda's Tenacity up first, which will give Wigs foresight, and always target Empire teams!
  • I run à Jedi team since my first zeta was ggz with à fast Yoda ,jka,a 95 k hp GK and zylo ,all full Gears and pretty good mods , everyday i take top3 ( on a August shards) but whithout Gk i think it's just impossible
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Anakin is Good
    Ezra is good
    Aayla is good
    Ahsoka can work

Jedi without GK is kinda difficult to play but if your like me and just want to use Jedi id say get some zetas from fleet shipments and use zeta QGJ lead
    Only have Ezra at 2* mate and only 1 Zeta material haha Do you think I should just spend all I have in fleet shipments on Zeta's from now? If I can't get GK shall I just stick with my Sith and rebel? I just wanted a Jedi team to have them as I like the Jedi but is it worth it?
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »

Same, people have tried on my shard. They gave up after a couple days.
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Luminara is flat out bad end Game

Aw man. Don't go snubbin' my Snips. Whatup wit dat? ;-)

No. In all seriousness, I'm glad I maxed her. She hits like a truck.
  • I run a zQGJ lead, JKA, Ahsoka, Lumi, STH arena team. I'm around 150 on an old shard. I'm gearing up Yoda (already my fastest character), and Aayla to eventually replace Lumi and STH. Giving QGJ his zeta is paramount. You won't compete without it.
  • Im a huge jedi fan and user but ashoka is just disappointing.noone uses her top arena.noone.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited April 2017

Same, people have tried on my shard. They gave up after a couple days.

It tears apart Rex-led teams even on defense which r becoming more prevalent as zMaul teams r reducing in #. Now, do I owe a lot of the team's success to mods ? Yes. Yoda will go b4 a Sith Assassin w/ +100 speed from mods under a zMaul. If they cant aoe daze or aoe stun, Sith get cleaned up.

Do I deal w/ whales ? Yep.

Am I one ? Not really. Dolphin I would guess. About $1,200 in over 16 months.

As far as damage goes...singly, it's not so hot, but QGJ, Aayla, Ezra and GK all call assists, the assists from QGJ and Aayla do increased damage, Ezra can attack 2x on an assist, GK calls everyone which not only allows Ezra the chance at 2 attacks but for Aayla to call someone else in again.

Damage potential is huge.

It is fairly common to destroy a tank on a GK assist call. What other team can drop Baze from full to zero in 1 button push ? Besides Nihilus...he has to wait so I don't count him.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member

Exactly the assist is what really provides the damage from these guys plus the ability to use Ezra's assist to call Ayala that stuns and calls someone else is icing on the cake.
    People tend to give up on the Jedi easily but the main issue I see with people that fail with Jedi is definitely mods. You can't pretend for the ZQGJ to do everything you need to maximize the speed on your hedi as much as you can. Also offense secondary's obviously make this team get a significant boost because whatever offense secondary's you put on adds up with the zeta QGJ lead.
    (No the x3 offense qgj gives for speed is not amplified with speed secondary mods)
    3 buddys of mine are running Jedi competitively in arena having the same success @Poxx is describing and they are all 2015 shards
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Anakin is Good
    Ezra is good
    Aayla is good
    Ahsoka can work

Only have Ezra at 2* mate and only 1 Zeta material haha Do you think I should just spend all I have in fleet shipments on Zeta's from now? If I can't get GK shall I just stick with my Sith and rebel? I just wanted a Jedi team to have them as I like the Jedi but is it worth it?

IMHO I believe jedi are definitely worth it but...... I think as of now the main things you need to make them arena viable which is Zetas and GK are currently things you will acquire later on in the game and aren't available for you now so I recommend for you to farm them passively until you get access to at least zeta mats. There is a possibility that because people in the forum ask for it so much Jedi at some point might get a faction pass and you probably won't need Kenobi to be competitive with them so farm them passively to be ready if this happens
    Just a suggestion