Did A Little Better This Time (Places of Power)

Finally have a decently strong Sith squad. Was able to beat Tier 1, which I couldn't crack last time. Tried to beat T2, and did great up until Stage 8. Knocked Kenobi and the other Jedi out, but wow, Yoda is a pain! Got down to just him and my G10 7* Maul. Yoda dazed and stunned him and attacked him almost 10 times in a row. Sheesh. Tried about 3 more times with similar results.

Who did I use? Palp (L), Vader, Dooku (G10 but only 5*), Maul and Kylo (yep, I realize he's FO). Don't have Nihilus up to par yet or I'd have used him, but I am farming him from shard shop whenever I build 1000 shard currency. Hopefully the next time this event comes around I'll have all my Sith geared and starred to the max. But man, that Yoda is a pain with his foresite and stun/daze.

Replies

• Honestly, I would probably gear up your nihilus cause ohko Yoda at beginning of phase makes it a cakewalk.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Yeah i used 3 star g8 dn and that ohko on yoda makes them easy on t2 or t3.
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Khayman wrote: »
    Yeah i used 3 star g8 dn and that ohko on yoda makes them easy on t2 or t3.

Tried throwing him in and he croaked in Stage 6 before I could get to the Yoda stage (again, he's not up to par yet). I'll try a few more times and hope the RNG quits singling him out. LOL
  • +1 to gear up Nihilus...

I was able to 3-star T2 and bonus tier using DN 4*, Vader 6*, Sidious 6*, Maul 6*, Sith Trooper (all L70-76)
  • Try Maul lead.
  • Meh.... who needs Sith?

First Order FTW!
  • This event really came at wrong time for me. I spent all month building my crappy rebels to get to 5 star decent gear, then last week find out if I farm empire like crazy and build them up I can get r 2. Now a sith event who r originally my best squad but I can't build up the weak links cause I'm farming empire. Bit of a money grab
  • Noted: Not getting everything handed to you at once = money grab. Got it. Thanks.
  • Veritasum wrote: »
    Try Maul lead.

Did it with Maul lead. Took a couple of tries, because the enemy dodge was so ridiculous, but pulled of T2. Was able to also keep Nihilus alive long enough to use "Annihilate" on Yoda, who was a bigger pain than GK. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated! Now on to try for T3.
  • This is my reply to another one of these threads.

I've not been able to complete the bonus tier until I read a comment above about using a 3* DN. I kid you not, this is the team that finally beat the bonus tier.
    3* DN L85 G7 really rubbish mods.
    7* EP L85 G11
    7* Vader L85 G11
    7* Sid L85 G9
    7* Savage L85 G8
    No Zetas. I auto'ed it and walked away. I was sure it wouldn't work. When I came back it was finished.
  • MykCnoE wrote: »
    This is my reply to another one of these threads.

I've not been able to complete the bonus tier until I read a comment above about using a 3* DN. I kid you not, this is the team that finally beat the bonus tier.
    3* DN L85 G7 really rubbish mods.
    7* EP L85 G11
    7* Vader L85 G11
    7* Sid L85 G9
    7* Savage L85 G8
    No Zetas. I auto'ed it and walked away. I was sure it wouldn't work. When I came back it was finished.

Only problem is I don't have Sid or Savage.
  • Didn't even lose protection on anyone doing auto. I used zaul lead gr 9, Vader gr9, ep gr 10, dn gr 8 at 4 star, savage gr8. Literally finished tier 2 and bonus tier with everyones protection still on. Zaul is a monster
  • Update: Beat the bonus tier. Used Nihilus Lead, EP, Vader, Maul and Kylo. Forgot about the awesome health steal DN gives to all Sith. Made a huge difference. Used DN to knock Yoda out as in T2.