Shard - Darko, Rando Calressian1, Jude, Gofrettin, ABTOL, etc

Prev1
tharduskafka
474 posts Member
edited May 2017
Hello! Welcome to the shard. We have a Discord chat going at https://discord.gg/43xRH. We are trying to coordinate payout times to maximize everyone's attempts.
Post edited by tharduskafka on

Replies

• Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I sit at rank 2 all day and you go and miss me off :open_mouth: JK, nice to have you in the mix. Sick of fighting endless rebels :)

Only just started seeing you at the top. Were you just farming your FO up before then?

https://swgoh.gg/u/zygorian/ this is me, having miles more success since moving from droids.
    Post edited by Zygorian on
  • Hey, thanks for responding.

Yeah, it's taken me a while to get my First Order squad together. I was running a hybrid squad with Boba and STH in place of FOO and FOST, but I finally got everyone up to gear level 9+ and figured I'd try them out.
    It's going better than expected!

Farming Zeta's right now, the First Order needs a bunch of them. I think having Phasma's zeta lead will really help, getting critical immunity at the beginning of the round will hopefully keep Wiggs from OHKOing someone before I even move.

Anyway... What's your payout time? Mine is 7 pm PST. It takes alot of good RNG to beat the Rex teams, but I'm happy to try and coordinate if it helps.

My crew: https://swgoh.gg/u/tharduskafka/
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    My payout is 7pm gmt so miles away from yours. I usually aim for 2nd. Need 235 speed on my Rex before I can compete with the Zaul team at number 1. Did just get a 16 secondary speed diamond so I'm getting there.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    14 speed Cross acquired! 221 Speed Rex. Go go.
  • Nice! Hope that works for you. I managed to get Darko's squad whittled down to just Savage, but haven't been able to beat him yet. Still experimenting with the different attack orders
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    Yeah get a Zeta slapped on Kylo and you'll be laughing. It's all rock, paper, scissors though and we have a decent mix on the shard at the moment.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    Yeah I beat him once for my only 1st but I need Rex to resist the initial Daze from Zaul and the Cooldown increase from Nihilus. Then I can Tenacity up and I can get a fair chance but even with 70% Tenacity on Rex it almost never happens.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    Good job with first again. Keep taking first your team is easy for mine to beat. Rock>paper>scissors.
  • tharduskafka
    474 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hahaha. Yeah, I hear you. I usually pick out the Nihilus and Zader squads. I got the First Order Officer up to 223, as long as I go first I have a chance against most teams, but your squad might be the best counter. Rex and B2 make advantage a disadvantage.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    Yeah was shocked when someone actually went before my Rex. Even the top rebel teams Biggs rarely go first any more. You close to a Zeta? You getting Phasma or Kylo first?
  • I got another couple weeks of farming my first Zeta. Since there's four Zeta abilities for the FO squad, I put some fleet tokens towards ships so I could unlock the challenge and also was getting gear. In retrospect I kind of wish I had started stock piling tokens, I didn't realize the drops were that bad.

I'm doing Phasma first since it helps everyone and is the cheapest. Then Kylo, FOST and FOTP in that order.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    Yeah I ignored ships after hearing the drop rate **** and couldn't be bothered investing in it. Just get 1 Zeta every 2 days from daily fleet credits now I have everything I need from fleet shop. Have a Zeta ready but no one really needs it. Boba and Nihilus ones aren't really game breaking. Might get Vader one for raids and I think Zader could become meta again with a fast enough Sith Assassin. She can pretty much guarantee Zader and Nihilus go before anything.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    Beat Darko for 1st at my payout. So much RNG involved in winning that! Can see it being much easier if I go first. With my Rex speed now I go after Zaul but before everyone else so he can cleanse the daze and get Tenacity up before Nihilus goes!
  • Nice, good job! At least Darko's not using Sith Assassin. Under Maul she's apparently the fastest toon possible given equal mods.

As for the Zeta's, I read that they are going to be fixing his TM bug in the raids. Apparently the effect has been doubling each phase? Still, he might be the best option out of the toons you mentioned.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    14 speed circle. 228 Speed Rex. Getting closer. 1 decent Triangle upgrade and I'll be at the 235+ I need.

Yeah Sith Assassin is my next farm, seems like a dark side Rex for speed boosting. Really surprised Rando doesn't use her as he has her maxed and it would make his Zader go first.
  • Haha, yeah, seems like Rando has almost everyone worthwhile. He seems to switch up the lead pretty often too. Have to say, the Nihilus lead teams make things way easier for me. Kylo's healing immunity is invaluable.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you finding those good mods? Seems like most people recommend watching the shop, but all my best mods were farmed so far.
  • Wow, nevermind. On further inspection, Rando has everyone period. Holy carp.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I just do health mods with all my Cantina energy and 2 refreshes a day. I only need them for Rex really so just pumping them till he has 12+ Speed on each slot. I 3*d health and defense for the 5 dot mods in shop but they always massively expensive for a chance at it rolling speed so never bothered really. Maybe if one shows up for like 3m and I've got spare after 85.

Then I 3*d Crit Chance one as I had the scoundrels from credit heist and 3*d the Crit Dmg one as it only required a few more Jawa as I had JE and Nebit from my droid days.

Being FO you get a free run at the Offense ones which I'd like to replace all my crit and crit dmg with as too many people get TM, stealth, healing and taunt from crit these days :)

Bought a full potency set from the store for my raid characters as I won't be doing that one any time soon.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    Nice mix with the shard only being young, top 5 at moment is Zaul, Rex randoms, FO, Nihilus Sith, Palpatine randoms.
  • Hey guys. Look there be evil Zygorian who keeps blasting me at payout time. Lol. Glad to see the chat going here on the who can beat Darko channel. ;)
  • Haha. Hey Bobb, thanks for dropping by. Do you have the same payout time as Zygorian?
  • Yes, I used to have the slot to myself until he appeared from nowhere with a very strong crew. More fun now to have the company.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Well I used to play with Droids and they just couldn't beat the strong rebel teams so was never inside the top 10 really. Biggs was my most hated nemesis ever for a droid team relying on crits. With his heal from Wedge he would sometimes 1vs3 me.

Enjoying my Rex mix. It's basically just protect and TM boost Nihilus. Sometimes on offense he'll insta kill 3 people. Love it. Against Darko he instakilled Nihilus, Baze and Savage who are all tanky as. Maul was squishy and Chirrut got enough buffs on himself to die instantly to Boba Execute.

I'm 3 out of 3 against Darko last few tries on Offense so I'll try and leave you in 2nd and go to 1st. I was usually taking 2nd for security and then attempted 1st.
  • Nice work beating Darko and appreciate the offer to skip over me. I'm slowly building up a full Rogue One team looking forward to seeing how they go in a few weeks time.

You see we have a Kenobi in our shard now?
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    Who's that? Been looking at the whales like Rando to see if anyone got but not seen one yet. He's the only upgrade on my squad really. Can replace STH but I really like STH for TM. A more defensive team would be Rex(L), 5's, GK, Baze, Chirrut as no one leaves Nihilus up to insta kill anything. Don't seem to drop too much atm. Finished 1st at payout and dropped to 3rd with 3 hours till next payout. Think the Rex speed helps. Need a 12+ triangle for 235 and going before Darkos Maul.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ah just seen Diego. Annoying really as he has only he rebels unlocked and no raid teams at all. Surprising he is even able to get a HAAT capable guild to carry him to it.
  • Diego, he isn't one of the whales so is only 18th. Must have been lucky to be accepted into HAAT very early.

Just looked at your rex. Awesome speed. I've done nothing but mod farming for the last 6 weeks. Getting depressing trying to get more speed subs.
  • And BTW, when I fight your team it is your B2 that makes it a real problem. Your ST Han is too squishy to be much of a nuisance.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Bunny Hopped. :)

Can't be many on the shard that can dethrone Darko. He's got some more speed on his Nihilus so they both go before my Rex again so it was a struggle having Daze and Drain Force hit before I go.

Always liked the look of your squad as you need to kill Wedge really but then that powers up JKA.
  • Zygorian
    21 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Bobb_Wilss wrote: »
    And BTW, when I fight your team it is your B2 that makes it a real problem. Your ST Han is too squishy to be much of a nuisance.

Yeah he's not there to be a tank. He's there to TM boost Nihilus and Boba really. Chirrut and Baze countering into him all game gives crazy amounts of TM.

B2 is my favourite toon. Would never leave town without him. Seen some guys even running Wiggs/Chaze/B2 on other shards. Probably to try counter Sith with Chaze.