Kind of lame..

PuppyJuicers
155 posts Member
edited April 2017
That CG pulled the two Imperial characters from shard shop 10 days before Imperial characters are needed in an event. I am 67/100 on Krennic and diverting my cantina and galactic war tokens was really speeding his farming process up.

Replies

• That the next big game changing character to be released is a great door opener.
  • Don't worry, they will release packs for empire toons at a very reasonable price.
  • What the real lame thing is that in this new wave of characters, all of the light side/rebels are far easier to farm than the dark side.

Rogue one
    2 in GW
    1 in Arena, fleet, guild, cantina shops
    1 on a hard node

Dark side
    DN on hard node
    DK on hard node
    Shoretrooper on hard node
    3 on cantina nodes

Next up in cadence is Phoenix squad and I don't think they're going to be hard to farm. I imagine they'll put one in each of the shops and one on a hard node similar to rogue one.

• JohnTS676
    369 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    What the real lame thing is that in this new wave of characters, all of the light side/rebels are far easier to farm than the dark side.

Rogue one
    2 in GW
    1 on a hard node

Dark side
    DN on hard node
    DK on hard node
    3 on cantina nodes

Next up in cadence is Phoenix squad and I don't think they're going to be hard to farm. I imagine they'll put one in each of the shops and one on a hard node similar to rogue one.

I agree, the availability of this latest wave vs the rogue 1 rebels is very unbalanced, but at the same time the rebels didn't really take off as much as the DS toons (well some of them anyway) rebels had to be a full rouge 1 squad to even function properly (except for the lameness of chaze) whereas the DS toons have uses in various team comps (DN and sith trooper mostly)

As for when Phoenix squad rotates into farm, they could go ahead and give everyone the full team completely maxed out for free and it still wouldnt make a difference, only maybe 2 of Phoenix squad may have a use elsewhere in the future and even then kanan is only a mediocre temporary substitute for GK until people get him
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Pheonix is good against a lot of teams. Just not the two main meta. They're great against empire, DN lead, rogue one, other rebels, clones, Jedi. I played them maxed everyday during the event against other maxed teams. (No mods) they're solid.... Unless you're talking about for arena..... Or TM stuff for raids. Then no.
  • What the real lame thing is that in this new wave of characters, all of the light side/rebels are far easier to farm than the dark side.

Rogue one
    2 in GW
    1 on a hard node

Dark side
    DN on hard node
    DK on hard node
    3 on cantina nodes

i agree but its quite obvious that all the light side toons blow compared to the dark side toons