Gear Dilemma

Spartan549
39 posts Member
edited April 2017
Hey y'all,

This is my first post, but I've been ok the forums for a while. I'm having a bit of a gear dilemma. I have a Gear 9 7* Boba Fett and a Gear 8 6* Darth Vader. I am set to get my first Zeta ability within the next week and was wondering who I should put my MK 5 A/KT Stun Gun on. I initially though Vader due to his Zeta ability but then I saw my Boba could also be geared to gear 10 really quick. Wanted to take it to the forums for some "expert" opinions.

My next question would be the one that pops up on the forums all too often. Who should my first Zeta be? I am trying to decide between Savage Oppress (Gear 11, 7 star, level 85), Darth Vader (Gear 8 currently but could change depending on what I upgraded, 6 star, level 85), Darth Maul (Gear 8, 7 star, level 85), or QGJ (Gear 8, 7 star, level 85). For a better look at my squads go to SWGOH.gg my account is public so y'all can check it out. Not entirely sure how that works, if you have issues let me know please I'll do my best to try to help fix them.

Thanks in advance for all of your input, can't wait to hear the ideas and opinions that y'all will give.

Thanks y'all!