Foresight wai?

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
edited April 2017
Just ran a match with my clones, other teams rey had foresight, I hit her with codys 212th attack and she dodged every attack. Please tell me this is a bug.

Replies

• lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Options
    wai. The 212th counts as a single attack done by all five toons(in a full clone team) at the same time.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    That's stinks, that's a huge attack to be wasted. Thanks for the answer. I'm just glad it was gw and I could restart it, very good to know for arena use.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    on the bright side, i believe this also allows you to use 212st in p4 without triggering the b2's every single time.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Yes this ^.
    A call assist is two/ three moves. First one gets dodged but the others land. Unless dodged.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    on the bright side, i believe this also allows you to use 212st in p4 without triggering the b2's every single time.

That's good to know as well, I only use clones in gw and raids other than Rex so of course my first thought was cody wipes foresight and the rest hit rey, boy was I wrong lol.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

That's good to know as well, I only use clones in gw and raids other than Rex so of course my first thought was cody wipes foresight and the rest hit rey, boy was I wrong lol.

I could be wrong, but it counting as just 1 attack seems like a plausible explaination for the 212th not triggering b2 nearly as often as i thought it would, unlike the AoE attacks clones could use.
  • Options
    You aren't supposed to target the main tank before you get rid of the b2's though. And they don't trigger their unique if you attack the guns or the other b2, so it's actually pointless
  • Options
    Lol, in p4 most just destroy top gun and one side to prevent b2s respawning.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    You aren't supposed to target the main tank before you get rid of the b2's though. And they don't trigger their unique if you attack the guns or the other b2, so it's actually pointless

this could also be a plausible explaination.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    It's was once acknowledged as a bug and supposedly fixed but as you saw never was.
    It is same bug as chirpa tribal unity attack,

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/52122/game-update-7-6-2016
    Fixed a bug where units with active foresight buff can dodge all extra attacks from Chief Chirpa's Tribal Unity ability

By the way same thing happens with mass counter attack
    Yoda has fs - >uses master stroke - > avoids all counter attacks.

My guess is the programmers don't know how to handle simultaneous actions.

So basically it is know, it has not been fixed, it may get fixed someday.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info @scuba I have a gif of it happening but couldn't get it to post. So in other words it's another teebo issue where it won't get fixed until they release a new toon it affects.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info scuba I have a gif of it happening but couldn't get it to post. So in other words it's another teebo issue where it won't get fixed until they release a new toon it affects.
    Possibly.