Which is a better Arena Team?

Feng
161 posts Member
Hello, I got a new addition to my collection, a 6* Poggle who is soon to be Gear 8, 10 more purple laptops left. It has a speed of 136.

I got 6 heroes to choose from, and I hope someone can help me with it!

Sidious, Lumi, IG86, IG88, DAKA , POGGLE.

All is 7* and maxed geared except Poggle as mentioned and IG88 who is only 6* now.

Replies

• Poggle over Daka. Offense up for everyone is a very strong buff...especially since you have the two best droids.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Sid-Lead
    Poggle
    I86
    I88
    Daka

Or
    Sid-lead
    Poggle
    Lumni
    Daka
    I86

Without a tank i88 is probably going to get splattered. I would honestly go with the second team.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »
    Sid-Lead
    Poggle
    I86
    I88
    Daka

Or
    Sid-lead
    Poggle
    Lumni
    Daka
    I86

Without a tank i88 is probably going to get splattered. I would honestly go with the second team.

I get what you mean because my Poe is currently 3* only and I can't put him in. :(
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I would go with Sid, both bots, Poggle and Daka. And pray that the enemy focus on Daka, or she rez IG88.
    This team would be much better with Poe evrn with 4*, as long as he has lvl 61 and 143 speed.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »
    I would go with Sid, both bots, Poggle and Daka. And pray that the enemy focus on Daka, or she rez IG88.
    This team would be much better with Poe evrn with 4*, as long as he has lvl 61 and 143 speed.

My freaking Poe is only 3* God d4mnit :(

I've channeled all my resources to farming QGJ in the cantina shipments.
  • Sid, Poggle, 86, Dakka, Lumi