General Krell idea

TheDarthKnight
180 posts Member
edited April 2017
Tags: Galactic Republic, Light Side, Dark Side, Jedi, attacker

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack again. If this attack scores a critical hit, gain offense up

Special: Deal special damage to all enemies and remove 10% turn meter for each buff they have. If the target enemy has 5 buffs or more, inflict buff immunity and offense down. If they have 10 buffs or more, also dispel them with a 50% chance to inflict ability block

Unique: If there are any start of match bonuses, there is a 65% chance to nullify them

Unique: Enemies lose 30% dodge chance vs Krell and Krell's crits cannot be avoided

Any thoughts or feedback?
"Because I'm Batman"-me
Post edited by TheDarthKnight on

Replies

• Here's what i think you should change: make his first unique be guaranteed to nullify start-of-match bonuses, change his second unique to something else entirely since it doesn't do anything that great, and slap on some more debuffs for his special to really punish chirrut :)
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Here's what i think you should change: make his first unique be guaranteed to nullify start-of-match bonuses, change his second unique to something else entirely since it doesn't do anything that great, and slap on some more debuffs for his special to really punish chirrut :)
    Guaranteed might be a teensy bit op for a unique. But I could definitely have more debuffs.
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Cool ideas dude. I've wanted to make a krell proposal for a while, so I might as well make it here.

General krell
    Dark side, jedi, galactic republic, tank
    High damage tank that calls allies to assist while debuffing them

Basic: Double bladed light club
    Deal physical damage to target enemy and deal damage a second time. If the target was buffed, deal damage a third time. If general krell was debuffed, deal damage a third time. Each hit has a 25% chance to stagger the target for 1 turn. Hits after the first deal 50% less damage.

Damage: 3,000ish - 4,500ish

Special: Forced assault
    Call target ally to assist, then grant them taunt, retribution, and defense down for 3 turns. These effects cannot be dispelled.
    (This could also be an effect of its own, similar to bounty hunters resolve or armor shred)

3 turn cool down

Leader ability: Merciless command
    Clone allies gain 20 speed and 30% offense, and lose 30% defense. Other allies gain half those amounts. If an ally's attack is evaded, they gain 20% turn meter and lose health equal to 5% of their max health.

Unique: cruel general
    General krell has 50% counter chance. Additionally, any time general krell uses an ability, he calls one ally to assist dealing 30% more damage, then exposes them for 2 turns.

Zeta: If target was debuffed, call an additional ally assist with the same effects granted.

Raw stats:

Health- 19,000
    Protection- 18,000
    Speed- 140

Explanations: I designed krell to be pretty strong on his own, but destructive to his allies. He uses his allies to good effect, but he'll end up killing them eventually, like he does in the clone wars. As for his stats, the dudes pretty tanky, and is also pretty fast and a hard hitter, like in the clone wars. I made his leader ability the way it is, because he gives the clones good strategies, but they don't usually involve the soldiers enacting them not dying. As for the name of his basic ability, double bladed light clubs, light clubs are just light sabers that are simpler made for larger beings, meaning they are over all greater in size than your average light saber, and give off a lower sounding buzz when activated.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightclub

I hope you guys think this is cool n'stuff. I really hop krell is added, as he'd make an interesting toon. Enjoy
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    I hate krell since he's so **** selfish and no true affiliation he should call assist or anything all he should do is benefit himself at the cost of all around him ally's and enemies alike
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    I hate krell since he's so **** selfish and no true affiliation he should call assist or anything all he should do is benefit himself at the cost of all around him ally's and enemies alike

That's kinda what I tried to do. He orders people around whether or not it endangers them. The assists are more like him forcing his allies to attack for him and then exposing themselves
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Here's what i think you should change: make his first unique be guaranteed to nullify start-of-match bonuses, change his second unique to something else entirely since it doesn't do anything that great, and slap on some more debuffs for his special to really punish chirrut :)
    Guaranteed might be a teensy bit op for a unique. But I could definitely have more debuffs.

Pre-Taunt needs a counter tho. I don't think it's any more OP than Pre-Taunt...imho. I could do without Krell for a very long time though. I'm just not that personally interested in him.