Artoo Event Companions

Prev1
Ploosh
565 posts Member
Who do you guys think we'll see guarding him in the final wave? C3PO gonna make his first in game appearance?

Replies

• Options
    Han Solo and Chewbacca easy.
  • Options
    Padme and bb8
  • AtlasMKx
    260 posts Member
    Options
    I think we'll see Jedi Luke, probably blue saber.
  • YubNub81
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Better be Wicket! They showcased him at the same time as R2 last year. Give us our 5th ewok
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin and Ahsoka and possibly kenobi
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    "The versatile Support Droid, R2-D2, has been seen on the Death Star! Gather your best EMPIRE forces and defeat the famous crew of the Millennium Falcon to capture R2 in THE DARING DROID, a very rare multi-tiered event!"

Do y'all even read the updates?
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    "The versatile Support Droid, R2-D2, has been seen on the Death Star! Gather your best EMPIRE forces and defeat the famous crew of the Millennium Falcon to capture R2 in THE DARING DROID, a very rare multi-tiered event!"

Right?
  • Nozone2016
    370 posts Member
    Options

Guessing you've never seen the original trilogy...

2v30n4p.png
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

spaceballs-movie-review-lone-starr-vespa-dot-matrix-barf-john-candy-bill-pullman-daphne-zuniga-joan-rivers.jpg
  • Odin_Noah
    230 posts Member
    Options
    I bet Barf is gonna be a tough tank.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »

spaceballs-movie-review-lone-starr-vespa-dot-matrix-barf-john-candy-bill-pullman-daphne-zuniga-joan-rivers.jpg

I thought that was obvious but i suppose some people aren't true fans
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options

The guy in that picture owes my boss some money.

• WenHandel
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Hope you don't mean John Candy. But if so, your boss can probably write that debt off.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nozone2016 wrote: »

2v30n4p.png

giphy.gif
  • Options
    If it's an event for R2D2 then probably Luke, Han, chewy, Leia.

If it's an event for Artoo then probably Optimus prime and bumblebee.
  • Options
    They didn't say which falcon crew but yeah most likely han, chewie, luke, leia and old ben
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options
    They didn't say which falcon crew but yeah most likely han, chewie, luke, leia and old ben

?? Which is the other Falcon Crew? Rey, Finn, Old Han, Chewie? Really?
  • Options

1. They said "famous" crew
    2. Rey and Finn were never on the Death Star.

If people can't figure out its han and chewy (with a possibility of lando, luke , leia, old ben) then they don't deserve to win R2D2.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    WenHandel wrote: »

Hope you don't mean John Candy. But if so, your boss can probably write that debt off.
    @WenHandel
    Seriously
    Please watch Spaceballs (again)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Raid Han, Rebel Chewie, Leia, Ol Ben, and Jedi-in-Training Luke (not farmer...).
  • Nozone2016
    370 posts Member
    Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    Raid Han, Rebel Chewie, Leia, Ol Ben, and Jedi-in-Training Luke (not farmer...).

We never saw what happened to his revolutionary-era musket. I wonder if Poe will find it in The Last Jedi and go on an adventure
  • Darthpippa
    521 posts Member
    Options
    so surely it will be st han, leia, farm boy luke, and possible new chewy ?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    It will certainly be Han, but not STHan, it will be regular Han. Don't think it will be farmer Luke either. It will probably be Rebel Luke. Don't see it being a new Chewie either.

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    WenHandel wrote: »

I don't know this John Candy you speak of.
    If you see LoneStar, tell him me and my boss are looking for him:
    Pizza-the-Hutt.gif

• WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options

2v30n4p.png

giphy.gif
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    It will certainly be Han, but not STHan, it will be regular Han. Don't think it will be farmer Luke either. It will probably be Rebel Luke. Don't see it being a new Chewie either.

Rebel Chewie isn't new. He's in the game as a PvE toon.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    evanbio wrote: »

Rebel Chewie isn't new. He's in the game as a PvE toon.

The Chewie we got is the Pre-Han version from Clone Wars, not the Rebel one from OT
    He doesn't even got a Rebel tag
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options

2v30n4p.png

Jar-Jar is just out of shot on the right of that photo.
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    Options
    It will be the stunt doubles from Spaceballs, including the guy with the mustache in the princess dress.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    It will be the stunt doubles from Spaceballs, including the guy with the mustache in the princess dress.
    AUKUYOk_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high