Tine, jetlife, velvetgold, dragonwarcry, Rayo zhang, Teri join our shard chat!

Tine
5 posts Member
edited May 2017
If you are on our shard and would like to chat. Send me a pm or respond to post.
Post edited by Tine on

Replies

• Tine
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Bumb
  • Options
    Hey man what app do you use ill be glad to join.
  • Options
    Hi guys, I am in your shard. Do you guys have a shard chat channel I can join?
  • Options
    Hey. I'm on your shard too. You guys on discord?
  • Options
    I'm on the same shard - but no threat to top 20, but will keep an eye on this thread if ever I get any better!
  • Options
    hello everybody. i'm in your shard too and today i have reached for the first time the top10. do you have am dischord channel?
  • Options
    I don't know if they have a discord channel, but you can find me on discord at Lorac#4064
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    what time zones are you in? Fogel I will add you on discord - can't seem to add you, adoy.idej#5011 is me.
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hey guys can we all share time zones it would be nice if we all got a shot at the top prizes.

Fogel and I are chatting happy to set up a group.
  • Options
    The whole point u want to assume you know anyone's payout is beside me. Our shard has been up for 19 months and you just come in and act like you should be entitled to top spots. G12 is out good luck. Stop name and shaming people. It's against toa. @Lucifersdaddy @Admin could u close post please. It has been out for many months and guys are using it as a platform to attack others. It is not needed anymore.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closed Per OP Request
This discussion has been closed.