Guid Shop

Stav
34 posts Member
I have recently not spent much of my guild currency. I am really just looking for echo and not interested in the rest that I do not have. What would be the best gear recommendations? I am not sure what even rotates through. Go for tank gear? Do cuffs and guns make it in?

Replies

• But the gear you need as it shows up... it's fairly simple. And no, cuffs, stun guns, holo projectors and any other stuff we need loads of doesn't show up.
  • Stav
    34 posts Member
    Thanks, just what I have have seen, has not been a major priority. I did not want to blow a large sum and then finally see what I really needed.
  • Always 5* all toons .. Even the bad ones like mob enforcer and so on. After that go for gear. One day, u will be happy, u brought them up. F.e. Nightsisters.. Ive got them all 5* cuz there will be a mother talzin event in the future. And i dont want to hurry and then dont be rdy for such. Ea is going to make use of all toons.. U might saw uggie and ewoks fighting the seperatists? Well expect awesome rewards from stuff, nobody expected and u can shine with 5* toons (: atm im glad that i invested in empire which wasnt viable.. Now im rdy to 7* r2 and those who farmed gear instead wont even unlock him :D