Best attacksrs in game?

Who's the top damage dealing characters in game? I'm not talking about synergy like wiggs just best attackers in general. I use rey in all my top squads even without synergy, but could do with a couple more big attackers for raids and GW. Who would you recommend?

Replies

• First order tie pilot hits pretty hard
  • Nihilus
  • lukeroks
    304 posts Member
    TIE Pilot is amazing hits for 20-25k on basic if enemy's de buffed
    Lando is awesome 20-25k AOE
    Mauls amazing leader and damage makes him great
  • I missed lord of hunger event whilst was taking a break. So can't get nihilus now it's almost impossible. Which tie pilot hits harder? As already have the empire one geared.
  • IG-88, GeoSpy
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/stats/

But really there's a lot of factors that go in on who hits hardest.. I'd say Vader/Boba can hit hardest overall under the right circumstances.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    With offense up and a crit chance triangle, my chirrut will crit for 40-50k. Zylo with enough dots can OHKO many characters. Boba execute with a bunch of dots.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Savage. Guaranteed 99,999 damage is the opponent is under 50% health! Talk about a hard hit ;)
  • Thanks for input. I have maul, tie fighter and chirrut so I'll focus on those with maybe FOTFP too
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    IG-88, GeoSpy

ig88 especially under a boba lead with even more bonus critical damage
  • Zabak
    165 posts Member
    Nihilus. One shot.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    FOTP hits like a bomb. His double tap and gun down skillz are pretty hardcore.

If you mod up Sabine, she can also do quite a bit of damage thanks to her blasters akimbo skill and unique, especially under a Boba lead.
  • Rey
  • Kivoku
    190 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Boba, GeoSpy and Vader all can do incredible damage, although it is based on number of buffs/debuffs on the enemy toon. If you're looking for pure damage on basic/unique not dependent on situation then Rey, First Order Tie Pilot, TIE pilot, Han Solo, Ig88, Wedge are top tier. I've heard that Krennic and Sabine can do some pretty good damage, but haven't tested it myself. Maul gets an honorable mention, although only against jedi, which excludes him from the top list.
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    So is Sabine and Ezra gonna b the super hard farms? I like Sabines attacks but being f2p will prob have to wait months to use
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Vader... 100k+ culling blade is easy

Even savage with his "gimmie" pounce can't top it...

• CUFCfan616
    279 posts Member
    Get deathtrooper dropping deathmark on someone and even the tankiest of tanks will go down in a couple of shots
  • DracuLaura
    129 posts Member
    Maybe not the highest damage, but when zylo gets left 3, 4 or 5 on 1 in arena and takes them out one at a time with 30-50k crits, it is kinda fun
  • DracuLaura
    129 posts Member
    I don't think I have ever got over 85k in one hit though, so not as big as culling blade on Vader
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Kylo hits really hard and has high survivability. Grean toon. Also if you're looking for a high damage squad, Boba lead will help tie them all together. +50%CD + 10%CC.