What are the best Empire toons for HAAT?

WompWompRat
1833 posts Member
Other than EP, TFP and maybe Zader (even with his fix)?

Just curious since I don't see a lot of other toons mentioned. Like, are characters like DT, Krennic or others useful? (Other than tanks that are cannon fodder in P3).

Replies

• KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Well, RG works well as a tank for Chirpatine in phase 3.

I also use Shoretrooper as a tank in phase 3 with zVader, TFP, Datcha and Boba Fett and I usually do about 600k-ish damage with that team.

I recently got Deathtrooper to 7*, but haven't used him in the HAAT yet.

Those are the only 7* Empire toons I have for the HAAT.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Cool good to know, just seeing if there are any Empire toons I can squeeze out some use in HAAT .. couldn't seem to find any real good options
  • I like to run boba with Zader, tfp, sid and shore. With Dots coming back it's fun to keep hitting the tank with execute and culling blade for insane damage
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Zader will still work fine in P2 because the tank's tm can't be reduced
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • The problem is that really, the characters that could or would be useful in Haat aren't 7* for anyone but a few whales, and the use the meta teams for each phase.
    I think Krennic/DT have use, possibly in P1, or others. Shoretrooper would be superior tank in P3. Im sure Veers + Troopers will have a places as well. Nobody has tested it all yet. I have krennic and DT geared, yet I don't have 7* so I can't even begin testing them.
  • Darknessie
    364 posts Member
    I run an empire sith team on p2. Regular scores of 700k+ are expected.
  • ljcool110
    501 posts Member
    RG is the definite one to invest into. The Veers & Imperial Trooper synergy is too new to know. Vader is fun in p2, but you need the right team around him and he is otherwise not very effective in HAAT. Emperor Palpatine is of course the key to p3 for 90% of those fighting HAAT.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Shore is phenomenal in p3 H AAT. Chirpatine w/ ST Han, SunFac and Shore is the best I have found yet...easily pulls 1.5 mil.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    If I don't have Chirpa quite raid ready yet - who's a good sub for him with an EP + tanks team for P3?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    If I don't have Chirpa quite raid ready yet - who's a good sub for him with an EP + tanks team for P3?

Do teebo L, ep, tfp, 2 taunters. about 1-2% better than palp l, tfp, 3 tanks