Nihilus lead HAAT p3

Noataq
176 posts Member
Could a double zeta Nihilus lead with sith assassin, zidious, zavage and ______ be a viable team for phase 3?

My thought process is if you have zidious slightly faster than sith assassin, open up with aoe and debuff all enemies, go stealth with sith assassin and give tm to nihilus who force drains, annihilate, repeat. Zavage would keep healing immunity from being an issue.

5-10 annihilates could add up to 5-10% respectively.

The only thing I'm not sure of is who would take the shot from the cannon and survive.

Replies

• Elebrind
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Sith trooper, should have constant taunt
  • Options
    I've tried this team out before without the zeta on DN's lead. In general the team works well and SiT has constant taunt up and will not die from the add's or the cannon. You will make it to enrage every time but you will not put up big damage numbers as the boss is very fast. Without some kind of TM reduction you will only reach 500-700k.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    I've tried this team out before without the zeta on DN's lead. In general the team works well and SiT has constant taunt up and will not die from the add's or the cannon. You will make it to enrage every time but you will not put up big damage numbers as the boss is very fast. Without some kind of TM reduction you will only reach 500-700k.

Oh I see. I was wondering how fast the boss would be if you avoided attacking it with anyone but nihilus and aoes.

This is all hypothetical in my case, I'm miles away from having four zetas and the three new siths.