Allie usage?

Tmjm
70 posts Member
Righto. Got a good selection of high level allies.

Only problem is when i go to dark side battles i only get one or two decent allies ( 3 star gl 7 dooki, 5 star assajj ) pop up and the rest of the selection are weak? ( low level 60s blue gear! Sub 2000 power)...

But if i go to cantina or events and challenges i get higher powered allies show up or more of my own list pop up?

Any reason of how this system works as i feel it defeats the purpose of having your own ally list if you cant use it freely?

Replies

• Zetto
    178 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I figure it depends on who is on the list in your OWN team. In most likelihood, it will include most common dark characters (like Sid) which means your allies sporting the same toon will not be able to supply it to you. Basically, remove Sid from your team and poof, you magically seen tons of ally Sids :smiley: Otherwise, you'll have to look for allies with rare toons which most F2P players won't have.
    Cantina/challenges uses both Light and Dark side, so you see mostly Light side toons from your allies and it seems you have more choice.
  • Fantastic...

I removed all my team and added a weak side. beat an earlier level side...

then went back to the stage i had trouble in... and bam. more allies popped up...

bit of a strange way of doing it all though sadly.