Unable to enter AAT battle

Prev1
Since the update for Android today, I am unable to enter into an AAT battle. I can form my team, but as soon as I click battle it hangs in a load screen that will not do anything. I have to shut the app down and restart.

I have tried at least five times, same thing happens each time, and I have waited at least ten minutes on the load screen. Everything else is working fine, this has only happened since the update.

Replies

• Saliwok
    3 posts Member
    Same here. Been trying to get it going for well over 30 minutes.
  • Shaiden
    1 posts Member
    Yep, same here.
  • JaChuda
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Same here. Select party and then stays stuck on "Loading...."

On Apple iPhone version.

EDIT: You CAN however enter the Rancor raid just fine.
  • I'm also having this problem, after team selection it just sits on the loading screen forever...
  • KorrinX
    5 posts Member
    Same problem here, on an iOS device.
  • TigCarn
    34 posts Member
    Same here on android 7.0
  • Sanyolo
    1 posts Member
    Well i can enter the battle quite well but during the first phase, the b2 droid does not appear, only its lifebar showing on the feet of my leader...
    And once the phase is over, im stuck at the progression screen and cannot advance to round 2
  • Phat_Midichlorian
    90 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I cannot enter AAT raid either. iPad
    Post edited by Phat_Midichlorian on
  • Same situation for me on Android 5
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    This is now day 2 unable to enter. Moving further down the leader board simply because i can't participate. Other people having these same problems, and crickets chirping about any kind of fixes.

Is there any information about this anyone has heard of?
  • It seems that if affects only to certain users. Some of the members of my guild can enter without problems, but I still get the loading screen forever...
  • JaChuda
    13 posts Member
    I did try un-installing the app, and then re-installing it. But it still gets stuck at the Loading.... screen. on iOS.
  • Same here. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Electronic Arts support. They had no idea how to fix it. told me to reinstall the game which didn't help at all
  • yep i reinstalled and still dont work
  • Same issue since the update. Stuck at the loading screen when I try to enter battle for the Tank Takedown raid. Reinstalled and called the support line, and they told me the developers will need to patch the issue. Playing on iOS
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Do you try to enter with a full team?
  • Same here on iPhone. Just keeps loading
  • I think it might be due to the fix they did to avoid zader's bug
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    Same issue for many in my guild.
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Same issue for me and a lot of my guild members (not everyone though)
  • JaChuda
    13 posts Member
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Do you try to enter with a full team?

That possibly could be it? I am trying to enter it with just a party of 3.
  • Wedge42
    9 posts Member
    Same problem here.
  • AnonymousMeh
    357 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    MayAddy622 wrote: »
    This is now day 2 unable to enter. Moving further down the leader board simply because i can't participate. Other people having these same problems, and crickets chirping about any kind of fixes.

I found this thread on reddit using the swgoh.gg dev tracker: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/68rlse/tank_raid_hanging_since_patch_p4/
    The latest relevant post is:
    hiddenspring84Client Engineer • 27m
    Thanks for the info everyone. We've identified the problem and are planning a solution, but don't have an ETA on a fix yet.
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member

I found this post on reddit using the swgoh.gg dev post tracker: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/68rlse/tank_raid_hanging_since_patch_p4/
    Thanks for the info everyone. We've identified the problem and are planning a solution, but don't have an ETA on a fix yet.

Hopefully it's soon. But other then that, how about the lost rewards? :(
  • MayAddy622 wrote: »

I found this post on reddit using the swgoh.gg dev post tracker: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/68rlse/tank_raid_hanging_since_patch_p4/

Hopefully it's soon. But other then that, how about the lost rewards? :(

They are usually pretty generous with compensation when this kind of thing happens. I wouldn't be surprised to see guild tickets capped & some crystals in the inbox. We will have to wait & see though, I don't think they usually annouce it ahead of time.
  • It seems that it is a problem with existing raids, so if you start a new one it will run well.
    The problem is that our raid was in the last phase, almost finished
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    It seems that it is a problem with existing raids, so if you start a new one it will run well.

And you know or have heard where that new raids are working?
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    It seems that it is a problem with existing raids, so if you start a new one it will run well.

I was just able to enter P3 of our HAAT raid that started at 9pm EST last night without issue.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2017

I was just able to enter P3 of our HAAT raid that started at 9pm EST last night without issue.

We're you locked out of p2 before p3 started?

If not that is a very moot point.
  • MayAddy622 wrote: »

We're you locked out of p2 before p3 started?

If not that is a very moot point.

No. None of us have been locked out of any phase. Curious, how is it moot (am I missing something)? I was replying to the previous gent who said it applies to existing raids.

SnakesOnAPlane