Vader Zeta Lead revisted

Skuddy
137 posts Member
So there is an interaction in the game where Palpatine crackling doom deals damage to anyone who is shocked, and Jedi and rebels at the end of his turn. This deals damage is phrased in a way that it should synergize with the zeta Vader leader ability. However this interaction was removed from the game. According to the text in the offending skills, this is now broken, and not working as intended. Now that there is a bit more of a diverse meta and zeta Vader isn't really a huge thing in arena I believe this should be revisited. Please add to the bugs bin, as this interaction is not working as advertised.

Thank you

Replies

• Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Was hoping for some sort of response. Anyone? Bueller?
  • Skuddy wrote: »
    So there is an interaction in the game where Palpatine crackling doom deals damage to anyone who is shocked, and Jedi and rebels at the end of his turn. This deals damage is phrased in a way that it should synergize with the zeta Vader leader ability. However this interaction was removed from the game. According to the text in the offending skills, this is now broken, and not working as intended. Now that there is a bit more of a diverse meta and zeta Vader isn't really a huge thing in arena I believe this should be revisited. Please add to the bugs bin, as this interaction is not working as advertised.

Thank you

I'm curious about this as well.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and with be investigated further. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Thanks @CG_Kozispoon . XOXO. You can close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.